Hey Guys

Caleb2v

Reaction score
Hey guys! I've been lurking around on this forum since I got my first car (about 4 years ago). I've read a lot of really great builds and have gotten a lot of really good information from this forum and I'm excited to be a member. My first car is a 2001 Mustang Gt that started out in pretty rough shape. My dad and I have spent the last 4 years working on her and fixing the various issues we discovered. It has been an amazing learning experience and I'm incredibly grateful to him for all the help. I'm excited to start my own build thread on here but I'm a complete noob as far as uploading pictures goes lol. If anyone can point me to a good tutorial I'd appreciate it. I saw the sticky tutorial but I remember something weird happening with photobucket a few years ago where you couldn't share the pictures on a forum without paying or something. As soon as I get them figured out I'll get to work on the build thread!

Looking forward to meeting you guys,
Caleb

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Download the app Tapatalk. Then log into the forum in the app. Once in you can upload pics straight from your device.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
using a computer most of us load the pics to flickr and then you cut and paste the filo location

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online