Hey!!! My name is Handz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
if handz being a member here affects you so badly that it causes you to overlook all of the other things a mustang forum has to offer then your obsession with the guy is straight creepy :) let it go...who cares lol. click the ignore/mute thingy...life will go on folks dam.

Well said.

Welcome back. Hopefully we made the right decision.

fiveohwblow

Reaction score
single-tumbleweed_o_GIFSoup.com_.gif
throwing-a-fit.gif

fiveohwblow

Reaction score
So someone tell me, via pm or whatever method of your choosing why you have such history and dissent toward our friend with the talented handz...

turion94

Reaction score
:challenge:
84 replies, in less than 24 hours, on an introduction thread. :dogpile:

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
So someone tell me, via pm or whatever method of your choosing why you have such history and dissent toward our friend with the talented handz...
it will remain a mystery because i think it involves the secret service or navy seals or some shit

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
:pottytrain3: <----- the history of him had a lot to do with that. But it's in the past, old news. He hasn't even been on today....

OP
OP
Handz

Handz

Reaction score
As you can see, I am the most popular member on this forum. A true legit. My presence is a gift to the forum because I am a YouTube sensation.

OP
OP
Handz

Handz

Reaction score
ad you can see I am making a post right now and its not even appearing.... and i have no idea to remember where I have posted. Its a pretty lame idea to moderate every single one of my posts...... It reduces the function of an actual "Forum".

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
As a sith lord I have many powers, but what you speak of my friend is out of my (our) hands.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
ATTN MODERATORS: How many posts do i need to make or how much time do i need to wait before my posts are allowed to be seen public. I would like a response back because this "business" of my posts not appear for several hours later is just absurd. There is no way the forum staff can keep up with my postings which makes the forum experience simply boring and lame. It causes double posts and slow does the discussions.

I would like a response back, because I know this post will be read by the mod staff before it appears..... if it does appear.

Thank You

You could always go back to way you were allowed to post last month... that is not at all.

You need to earn your right to post freely here so Chris decided to place you on a moderated post watch. Chris and Chris alone reads every post that you type and if it takes him 2 days to review your shit then so be it.

Slow down and work yourself back into the forum, or you'll most likely be gone again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter