HEY SN95

CasperGT

Reaction score
HEY SN95

I forgot to post this thread since I am new here. That shows that I am a newbie. Well, my name is Bilal. I am born and from Houston, TX. I have a 1995 Mustang GT Convertible Automatic w/ currently 95k miles. I really love my mustang. It was a gift from my dad (deceased 1999) to my mom for her birthday. She held the mustang for 13 years till my 18th birthday which she gave to me as a birthday present. I only had the mustang for 1 year so far. What my mustang looked like when I first got it back in March 2013.
12331774193_b84c86df18.jpg
12331610385_6644e89b9e.jpg

Then throughout the year of 2013 I got into 2 accidents. The first accident was when I was driving and my friend was on the right side of me trying to race me, but then his steering wheel got locked up and the front end of his car hit the passenger side of my car.
12331770333_cf293baa0c.jpg

Then the second time was me trying to "drift" my mustang. My mustang has so many issues. My brakes are terrible and haven't change the pads and my car still needs a tune up. This video still breaks my heart. I know I am stupid for this. Yes that's me with the jorts and grey shirt :BangHead:
[video=youtube;cCvM5Uz2kX4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCvM5Uz2kX4[/video]
[video=youtube;B94oCDixYYc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B94oCDixYYc[/video]

and now from all that... I am here with my mustang
12331584765_c9723d3abd.jpg
12331575745_51bc8bdaec.jpg

12331580545_24447a5253.jpg
12331572365_73f3bcf59f.jpg

Thank you for reading!!! Feedback is ALWAYS welcome!

CC'S95GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
welcome to the madness.
Ya live and Ya learn. Well hopefully you learned. Good luck getting it back together. What happened to the side exhaust and skirts/

OP
OP
C

CasperGT

Reaction score
welcome to the madness.
Ya live and Ya learn. Well hopefully you learned. Good luck getting it back together. What happened to the side exhaust and skirts/

Well now it's in a LOT better condition thank God! I removed the side skirt and and side exhaust (the exhaust were HEAVILY damaged). They are straight pipes now and I want to fill the holes later when I get a new paint job.

Emblem, spoiler, and skirt delete when I get a new paint job soon

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to the site dude.

You're the guy who asked about my suspension setup on my Instagram right?

Props for not being afraid of showing that video. We all do stupid shit when we're young.
I'm glad you didn't get hurt and it's nice to see the car has turned around since after the incident.

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Welcome to the site dude.. We all do stupid shit, so none of us can judge you haha.. Car looks good though despite the tree it previously ate lol. Did you hit your head on the steering wheel?

TanTop94

Reaction score
I enjoy that you can link a video off of live leaks where you truck a tree...man that tree came out of no where. lol I couldnt help but chuckle. Well either way glad to have you here!

OP
OP
C

CasperGT

Reaction score

Thank you!!!

Welcome to the site dude.

You're the guy who asked about my suspension setup on my Instagram right?

Props for not being afraid of showing that video. We all do stupid shit when we're young.
I'm glad you didn't get hurt and it's nice to see the car has turned around since after the incident.

YES!!! How did you know :wave:!!?!? I might just get the HR super short springs.

Yea man... that video is a nightmare to watch. I know! Everyone thought it was totaled.

Welcome to the site dude.. We all do stupid shit, so none of us can judge you haha.. Car looks good though despite the tree it previously ate lol. Did you hit your head on the steering wheel?

lmao!!! no I didn't but my friend bashed his head in the airbag. It was funny cause he was my Asian friend. but we are absolutely ok

I enjoy that you can link a video off of live leaks where you truck a tree...man that tree came out of no where. lol I couldnt help but chuckle. Well either way glad to have you here!

lol it's okay

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Thank you!!!

YES!!! How did you know :wave:!!?!? I might just get the HR super short springs.

Yea man... that video is a nightmare to watch. I know! Everyone thought it was totaled.

lmao!!! no I didn't but my friend bashed his head in the airbag. It was funny cause he was my Asian friend. but we are absolutely ok

lol it's okay

LMAO!

Shifty Powers

Reaction score
Welcome to the site! Ya live and ya learn man. Trying shit out and practicing is the only way you will realize some things. And at least you were in a parking lot and not doing this on a highway or in a crowded area.

So welcome! Keep on posting man! Car is looking better

RichV

Reaction score
Hate those moving trees! Well at least no one was hurt, or killed. Everyone on their phones after the incident, I bet you're famous at school!! :)

Have you since learned? Maybe gone to some drift meets?

Welcome to SNF.

1bad9d5

Reaction score
Welcome to the madness man !! glad to see shes back to being good, we all definitely have had moments that aren't our best... but we learn from them.. any plans for the car from here?

duff daddy

Legend
Reaction score
Welcome, I actually just saw that video the other day for the first time lol... famous

OP
OP
C

CasperGT

Reaction score
Hate those moving trees! Well at least no one was hurt, or killed. Everyone on their phones after the incident, I bet you're famous at school!! :)

Have you since learned? Maybe gone to some drift meets?

Welcome to SNF.

lol well nobody at my school seen it. Only like 5 people saw it and were there.
I don't know where to go to practicing drifting in Houston!!?!?!?

Welcome to the madness man !! glad to see shes back to being good, we all definitely have had moments that aren't our best... but we learn from them.. any plans for the car from here?

Yea I have lost of plan for this baby, but problems keep popping up when I try to do a next mod. My next mod will be getting new rotors and brake pads, and then getting Russel braided brake lines. Then after that it will be engine mods.

Welcome, I actually just saw that video the other day for the first time lol... famous

lol really? and yes I am.

1bad9d5

Reaction score
Yea I have lost of plan for this baby, but problems keep popping up when I try to do a next mod. My next mod will be getting new rotors and brake pads, and then getting Russel braided brake lines. Then after that it will be engine mods.

shoot yea ive definitely been there man... comes with the hobby lol.... it will never go perfectly, and its never ending lol.. but good luck with everything, hope it works out

OP
OP
C

CasperGT

Reaction score
shoot yea ive definitely been there man... comes with the hobby lol.... it will never go perfectly, and its never ending lol.. but good luck with everything, hope it works out

lol it really sucks cause I been through a lot. And people tell me to sell it and stuff... hopefully it will turn out how I want. So far it's going in the right path. Thanks btw.
you can follow my build thread if you would like
http://www.sn95forums.com/showthread.php?63862-Casper-s-95-Build-Thread&p=1254207#post1254207

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online