hi fom ireland

davidglanza

Reaction score
Hi just joined her forum so thought I'd say hi.
My name is Dave and I live in Ireland just bought a 95 spec mustang GT 5.0.
Look forward to being apart of this forum...

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
Welcome to Sn95 Forums! I love seeing a nice clean sn95 in Ireland! I bet their aren't to many around eh? Do you know where it was imported from??

OP
OP
davidglanza

davidglanza

Reaction score
Welcome to Sn95 Forums! I love seeing a nice clean sn95 in Ireland! I bet their aren't to many around eh? Do you know where it was imported from??

Imported from Canada..
Very little sn95 in Ireland. I have the only sn95 in my town..

Mustanger

Reaction score
Happy St. Patricks Day from Oregon! Glad to have YOU on here! Only SN95 in your town hey! That is good & bad! You stand out & turn heads I bet...get lots of questions & looks...but you can't hide from the (Bobbies?) or what do you call the cops in Ireland?

Your car looks JUST like mine did when I stared playing with it!! Nice & clean, Any plans or ideas for it?

Mustanger

Reaction score
Happy St. Patricks Day from Oregon! Glad to have YOU on here! Only SN95 in your town hey! That is good & bad! You stand out & turn heads I bet...get lots of questions & looks...but you can't hide from the (Bobbies?) or what do you call the cops in Ireland?

Your car looks JUST like mine did when I stared playing with it!! Nice & clean, Any plans or ideas for it?

Here is mine when I got it notice any similarity?

6-13-05232.jpg

OP
OP
davidglanza

davidglanza

Reaction score

Here is mine when I got it notice any similarity

6-13-05232.jpg
thanks dude...
Ya your car looks the exact same as mine ....
We call the cops gaurds or the law..lol.
Have loads of plans for it want to get a borla exhaust and a nice set of wheels and headers..

Mustanger

Reaction score
Ok I'll keep watch for the Guards then...thanks for the info. The Borla exhausts sound so good!!! Top of the line in quality, if you go with those I'd love to hear how they sound! ...I settled on Magnaflow Magnapacks for my 5.0 & I love them! Also one of the better quality manufacturers...I took my cats off & run a BBK offroad H pipe & boy do they get LOUD when I go WOT....yet they cruise very nicely & I can hold a conversation easily & they are a perfect rumble at idle. Borla Stingers were what I was looking at but were a bit too pricey at the time. Keep us posted on your progress, please.

I am using the Deep Dish Bullitt Rims in gloss Black & polished edges & like them very much. Lots of folks tell me they are too common & to use something else...but there is a REASON they are so popular!! They look great IMO!

I am running the 17" inch rims at 9" wide up front & 10.5" in the rear.I put 2.75 x 40 x 17" on the front & 3.15 x35 x 17" on the rear

Here are three pics showing my progress so far... A Jack Roush Tribute ...

Burnin%20Rubber_1.jpg

Border%20Roush.jpg

IMG_5832.jpg

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Welcome to the site!! I hope to make it over there some day to see where my family came from!

B.mad

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Do leprechauns exist?????? serious question..

B.mad

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
i take that as a yes. haha I'm joking. Cool to see the SN95 getting some love overseas! you have a completely stock car. which is perfect for making it your way.

OP
OP
davidglanza

davidglanza

Reaction score
Ok I'll keep watch for the Guards then...thanks for the info. The Borla exhausts sound so good!!! Top of the line in quality, if you go with those I'd love to hear how they sound! ...I settled on Magnaflow Magnapacks for my 5.0 & I love them! Also one of the better quality manufacturers...I took my cats off & run a BBK offroad H pipe & boy do they get LOUD when I go WOT....yet they cruise very nicely & I can hold a conversation easily & they are a perfect rumble at idle. Borla Stingers were what I was looking at but were a bit too pricey at the time. Keep us posted on your progress, please.

I am using the Deep Dish Bullitt Rims in gloss Black & polished edges & like them very much. Lots of folks tell me they are too common & to use something else...but there is a REASON they are so popular!! They look great IMO!

I am running the 17" inch rims at 9" wide up front & 10.5" in the rear.I put 2.75 x 40 x 17" on the front & 3.15 x35 x 17" on the rear

Here are three pics showing my progress so far... A Jack Roush Tribute ...

Burnin%20Rubber_1.jpg

Border%20Roush.jpg

IMG_5832.jpg
your car looks stunning dude...

OP
OP
davidglanza

davidglanza

Reaction score
i take that as a yes. haha I'm joking. Cool to see the SN95 getting some love overseas! you have a completely stock car. which is perfect for making it your way.
Ya the car is completly stock but not for long. Lol....
first thing on the list is a borla exaust.. car is just to queit on standard pipes..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online