Hi from iowa

derry96gt

Reaction score
I currently have a 96gt ive done a few mods: 75mm throttle body and elbow, intake, ported pi heads, cams, long tubes headers,24pound injectors,cobra maf sensor, stroker kit, 98 Lincoln vlll block, cold air intake, under drive pulleys, 99 cobra irs and brakes, lightweight flywheel, no cats., x pipe, was dyno tune by bob kurgan out of Atlanta Georgia put down 344 rwhp and 351ftpds.torque runs pretty good for what it is and cost me should have went different on the engine build defiantly learn process.

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Sounds like a great build with some nice #s. Welcome and post some pics when you get a chance!

OP
OP
D

derry96gt

Reaction score
Have to wait for some nice weather to get out of garage for some pics. so I drive my other toy is a 5.0L 2000 4wd ranger. Live in des moines

myk

Reaction score
I didn't know Rangers came with that size of a motor. Welcome aboard...

OP
OP
D

derry96gt

Reaction score
Thanks. They dont come with those motors put it in there fuel injected all came out of 2001 ford explorer

Everything bolts right in and looks factory

OP
OP
D

derry96gt

Reaction score
Trying to save money for new wheels and tires for mustang before summer but wrecked my 99 ranger in december so bought a 2000 and transfered everything over to new one

QCortes

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum derry96gt!! Thats a nice setup you have in your SN95 can't wait to see some pics.

OP
OP
D

derry96gt

Reaction score
Thanks again and no ranger isn't awd bought special output shaft and tailhousing to use ranger transfercase and was pretty easy build took about two weeks even has dual exhaust sounds like 5.0L mustang. brother has v8 ranger to just has better mustang 2011gt

I will gets some pics. Up soon its blue with 94,000 on it. im second owner went bottom part of Missouri to get it

Had 76 cobra II blue with white stripes it was in pretty good shape sold to older brother he has 76 cobra II as well used my for winter car for about eight years got pretty rusty after that then junked it.

Lots of cool rides and builds on here though

OP
OP
D

derry96gt

Reaction score
Have to get some pics. up of my 96gt same color as yours GTfiveoh thats on your avatar. I work at chuck and larrys transmissions

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online