Hi from New Orleans

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by KDerekT83, Oct 13, 2016.

1. KDerekT83

KDerekT83 New Member

Hey everyone. New to this forum but not mustangs. Picked up this car as a streak of luck with a backstory.

About 9 years ago I had a 95 GT. Hunter Green, Camel leather interior, 5spd. Not exactly the most common color combo out there. Well, Wife at the time got prego and I sold it thinking I had to and regretted it immediately. Well, now I'm no longer tied down, and needed a car after losing everything in the floods a few months ago in Baton Rouge. Came back to Nola, to live with and help family while I get my life back together. Started working a new job. One of my bosses has a 01 and a 02 GT. We started talking and he mentioned having a 94GT sitting at his house he'd sell me cheap since I needed a car. Went to the house to see it. Its the exact same car except for having been painted silver at some point. Its been sitting untouched for 2 years now. He got in it, after I brought him a battery and it fired right up. It desperately needs to be tuned, but hell.....Pictures speak for themselves. It obviously needs some clean up work, and prolly a plethora of rubber misc. parts throughout the car, but for $1000.00 I couldn't beat it. Especially since it runs, with AC and PS. He didn't mention it was modded but did mention it needs to be tuned. Mods are.... MSD Distributor, MSD 6aL Box, MSD Coil Pack, FRPP Wires, Edelbrock Performer RPM heads, FRPP 1.7 Rockers, FRPP E303 Cam, TrickFlow upper/lower intake, 24lb injectors, BBK CAI, BBK Shorty Headers, MAC O/R H-Pipe, SLP Loudmouth Cat-back, Pro5.0 Shifter, FRPP King Cobra Clutch, BBK clutch cable/quadrant kit, BBK 75mm TB, Walbro 255lph fuel pump, 3' Cowl Induction hood. Rest of car is stock.....for now... He swears hes selling to me so cheap simply so he can get it out his yard and so his mom will stop *****ing about it sitting and taking up space.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. 96blak54

96blak54 Legend

Nice score! Ill take it off your hands now..... $1200??

Welcome along. Be sure to keep us updated with the clean up and mods

3. Orange 94

Orange 94 Moderator Staff SN95 Supporter

Welcome!

4. 96laseredcobra

96laseredcobra Well-Known Member

Nice score welcome

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

5. white95

white95 Apex Junky Admin

Welcome from Prairieville :wave:

6. Nighttrain

Nighttrain Well-Known Member

Nice find!

7. neverenuff

neverenuff Active Member

Nice find! Has way over $1k in mods already. Welcome.

8. KDerekT83

KDerekT83 New Member

Thanks. Once I start the clean up, I'll take a boatload of pics of before and after. I've already started parts shopping. lol... Since the car needs to be tuned, I was thinking the 4bank Eliminator Chip from Bama Tuning that AmericanMuscle sells... Thoughts?

9. DKblue98GT

DKblue98GT Well-Known Member

Welcome!