Hi from Yukon, Oklahoma

sho89mtx

Reaction score
Hey guys. I just bought my first Mustang GT and also my first Convertible. It's a 2002 Mustang GT Convertible 5 speed and i'm on here reading all the time trying to learn everything I need to do on these things. This car was very rare because it was only owned by an older lady and it's completely bone stock, even the stock air filter, so I have a lot to do to this. Already ordered white face gauges and the Mustang in black reflective Decals for the bumper and hope to soon get a short throw shifter, some 4.10's, intake, tuner etc. Just trying to research everything on here before I pull the trigger on these parts

lutter94

Reaction score
Welcome, got some pics??

Which white face did you go with? Not too bad to install. Use a GPS to verify your speed, and i wrote down XX rpms, at various mph in various gears. The rest are kinda relative, lol.

OP
OP
S

sho89mtx

Reaction score
Thanks guys.
I just got the overlays from american muscle that glow at night. I didn't think I had to adjust anything, thought they just went over everything. Now i'm scared I might not be able to install them myself. I'm about as mechanical as a 3 year old girl but can do almost anything with instructions or a youtube video =)

My car is in my new signature

lutter94

Reaction score
Thanks guys.
I just got the overlays from american muscle that glow at night. I didn't think I had to adjust anything, thought they just went over everything. Now i'm scared I might not be able to install them myself. I'm about as mechanical as a 3 year old girl but can do almost anything with instructions or a youtube video =)

My car is in my new signature

Oh, you're right, you don't have to remove the needles, makes it a lot easier, lol. Mine I had to remove them and replace the face, MAC made the one I bought.

OP
OP
S

sho89mtx

Reaction score
Oh, you're right, you don't have to remove the needles, makes it a lot easier, lol. Mine I had to remove them and replace the face, MAC made the one I bought.
oh thank God! Thanks

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online