Hi. New Mach 1 owner.

Layth

Reaction score
Hi all.

Last week I picked up a new-to-me 2003 Mach 1. Torch Red. 5 speed. The best part, 18,xxx miles! Purchased from a really nice retired guy in Davenport, IA. It literally looks like it just came off of the transport. Even the seat bolsters that are notoriously rough on the Mach 1's are really close to perfect.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi. Happy to have a sn95 / New Edge car. I'll take as good care of it as the previous owner.

Going to change fluids before Winter. Maybe radiator hoses. Anything else you recommend on a low-mile 11 year old car?

Thanks!
Layth

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to the community. Sounds like a great car. Post up some pictures... I love me some TR Mach 1s.

OP
OP
L

Layth

Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome, all. I'll try to link some pictures here of the Mach. Apologies if I screw it up.

I'm really liking this car a lot!

IMG_0718.JPG

IMG_0719.JPG

OP
OP
L

Layth

Reaction score
Thanks man. It's bone stock. Gonna keep it that way for a while. Just replace some of the perishables for now. Belt, hoses, fluids, etc.

Like your Black M1 a lot. Those wheels look right on the car.

OP
OP
L

Layth

Reaction score
Yeah what Mustang is complete without mudflaps? But really they don't stick out too bad. And they've kept the rocker extensions cherry.

OP
OP
L

Layth

Reaction score
Thanks Chris. The Adrenaline is a neat truck. It's my wife's. I had a 2004 Lightning that was a LOT more fun. I wish they'd have done the Adrenaline as an SVT like they planned. But it's still a neat truck. Maybe some day I'll throw a blower on it and see if it smoke all four tires.

like your blacked out car too. Very nice!

1997GT4.6

Reaction score
That's one sexy mach 1! I've never liked TR until recently because the previous ones I've seen were all beat up and faded. Looks fantastic!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt

Members online