HID Experts and all others come in

ripper

Reaction score
Hmmm i dunno im one of the others :hammer:

I have yellow fogs and i like them. They actually work well.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I'm going to get some for my car.
let me know how you like whicheverones you pick!

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
are you gonna have HID Fogs with halogen Headlamps?

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
Just a rule of thumb man, look and see if the bulbs and ballasts are made by a well known company like GE, or phillips.

OP
OP
DropTopPony

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
SRT Handz said:

yeah, i will have regular headlights with silverstars...

i only want the HID's in the fogs so that when the weather is bad and i need a boost in lighting its available. My only problem is i can't decide between a 3000k yellowish bulb or a 4300k white bulb...
I really liked the yellow fogs on my Lexus but i had HID's for headlights so lighting wasn't an issue.

oh the choices :)

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
DropTopPony said:
SRT Handz said:

yeah, i will have regular headlights with silverstars...

i only want the HID's in the fogs so that when the weather is bad and i need a boost in lighting its available. My only problem is i can't decide between a 3000k yellowish bulb or a 4300k white bulb...
I really liked the yellow fogs on my Lexus but i had HID's for headlights so lighting wasn't an issue.

oh the choices :)

are fogs are not functional what-so-ever. They are sunk into the bumper and that looses light...they are just for looks.

HID's in our tiny ass GT fogs are a waste...spend the cash on HID for the headlights

OP
OP
DropTopPony

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
The light on my fogs increased alot when i put in the clear lense so i have no doubt the HIDs in there will work well.

94pacecar435

Reaction score
i installed the Xenon HID conversion kit on my fog lights. there 8000k so there really bright. ill be getting the conversion kit for my headlights as soon as i get new headlights. i bought my kit for $200 i dont know what they go for.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
5.HOE said:
u can light up the whole neighborhood with the fogs alone
the fogs on my sister's 04 are like crazy bright, the first time i drove her car, i only had the fogs on and i thought it was the headlights....i was like WTF my fogs suck

MyBoxersSayJoe

Reaction score
if they're more durable than the stock and similar bulbs, i'd grab my card and order a pair now. i hate it when i have one fog out and it looks retarded.

if they had a high and low beam option for hid's i'd switch to them in a heartbeat, also.

OP
OP
DropTopPony

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
MyBoxersSayJoe said:
if they're more durable than the stock and similar bulbs, i'd grab my card and order a pair now. i hate it when i have one fog out and it looks retarded.

if they had a high and low beam option for hid's i'd switch to them in a heartbeat, also.

they do, Stangmods.com has them. But your still gonna be blinding people with them in your normal housings...thats why i won't get them.

MyBoxersSayJoe

Reaction score
having just bought new clear housings for the headlights, i'm going to pass because i don't want to be that asshole. lol otherwise i'd get the projectors and do it right. i think i'm just going to get the fogs.

lrall

Reaction score
I cant remember what forum i saw it on but there was a guy who retrofitted an Acura projector(the round guy that looks like an eye) into an sn95 housing. He even had the bi-xenon HIDs, it was like :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :drunk: :drunk: :pimp2: :pimp2: all over. http://www.skafia.com/itr/hid/
that is the link to the guy who did it in his integra, If/When i get HIDs, this is how i will do it, mainly because i HATE the look of all the projectors on the market. Also, i think its silly to have halogen and HID 'spots', like having HIDs for Highs and halogens for normals. http://www.corral.net/forums/showthread.php?t=809200 there is a link for the guy who did it in a foxbody housing, i cant find the sn95 link for the life of me, oh well. Just some input for those DIY'ers who might have an extra set of headlights laying around. I like the idea of black housing w/ bi-xenon projectors. hehe :rockyou: :rockyou:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarthur1995

Members online