HIDs

OP
OP
1bad9d5

1bad9d5

Reaction score
Idk fog bulbs came from win, headlights I got bixexon's.

Crapatalkin' on the iPhone 5.0

gotcha, would I need to replace the regular fog light when I put HIDs in it? or doesn't matter?
[MENTION=8860]Win[/MENTION] do you remember what bulb type the fogs were that you sold to him?

joekd

Reaction score
If you are ordering from DDM do yourself a favor and order 2 sets, this way if you need a warranty replacement you can just pop in your spares while you wait weeks for a new one to come in. Also shipping gets cheaper when you order multiple sets.

Don't know why everyone pushes 55W, mine are 35W and are plenty bright

OP
OP
1bad9d5

1bad9d5

Reaction score
If you are ordering from DDM do yourself a favor and order 2 sets, this way if you need a warranty replacement you can just pop in your spares while you wait weeks for a new one to come in. Also shipping gets cheaper when you order multiple sets.

yea I already placed the order about 20 minutes ago.. ill buy another set in the future.. and hey the brighter for you to see the better man

JJhirsch

Reaction score

Just save your stock bulbs in the trunk just in case if there is any kind of problem.

joekd

Reaction score
It also helps you to troubleshoot if is is a ballast or a bulb when you have spares but hey, don't listen to me, do what you want

Was just making a suggestion

joser714

Reaction score
8udeba7y.jpg
aga8e4u7.jpg

This is where I put mine. I tried to stuff them by the headlights but couldn't do it but this works. Got my kit off a friend's friend for $35. So far so good (3 months)
8e4a3yqa.jpg

Bub

Reaction score

I have 55w in my trailblazer. it's worth it being higher up. i doubt i'd notice it in my mustang

OP
OP
1bad9d5

1bad9d5

Reaction score
It also helps you to troubleshoot if is is a ballast or a bulb when you have spares but hey, don't listen to me, do what you want

Was just making a suggestion

Considering I said I already bought it before you commented... Im not gonna buy another cause I wouldn't save on shipping with 2 separate transactions... Just saying bro

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
gotcha, would I need to replace the regular fog light when I put HIDs in it? or doesn't matter?
[MENTION=8860]Win[/MENTION] do you remember what bulb type the fogs were that you sold to him?

No everything just plugs rights in. Nothing is changed just taking the bulb out and plugging the ballasts and bulbs in.

Crapatalkin' on the iPhone 5.0

Ballistic

Reaction score
FivepointSlow and Ferocious that's exactly what I was looking for and needed to know... not gonna do fogs right now so on ddmtuning 55w 9007 hi/low beam 6k color says $60 ... do i need any of the brackets? harnesses? error eliminator? or adapter cables that they offer for extra???

and Ballistic the link says it isn't compatible for my car, when u modified it... how easy/hard was it? how did you do it?

I also got the new cobra style headlights so idk if your current ones are bigger or not but the plastic circle clip that holds the bulb in the housing was a bit too small to get around the new hid bulb so i just used some small dikes to cut some of the plastic out to make it slide in, ill see later if i can get a good pic or not..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online

No members online now.