Highlighted posts from Saturday, Oct. 02, 2021

SN95Newsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
October 01, 2021 * 16 posts * 73 views
Clutch Cargo said: Thx for such quick replies, guys. If anyone has a '94 that can attest to whether it is glued or not would luv to hear from them. I will not be doing the upholstery as that is way ... Read more >>
October 01, 2021 * 24 posts * 238 views
ttocs said: FELLAS THANKS SO MUCH! I got under the car and followed the instructions to leave slight pressure on it and finally today I didn't have to fight the gears. With that and the new ... Read more >>
October 01, 2021 * 18 posts * 174 views
Daryl said: Sounds like the same good guy. Been bouncing emails and pics back and forth with him this morning. Speedometer ground behind passenger side kick panel looks great. Just sent him ... Read more >>
October 01, 2021 * 4 posts * 23 views
Daryl said: I have a recurring problem of corrosion in the "+" side of the battery terminal. I take it off, clean it, spray on a little battery terminal stuff,reattach... and yet it returns! ... Read more >>
October 01, 2021 * 4 posts * 24 views
white95 said: No finished rides allowed!! Car in a million pieces? paint mismatching? Post up the best picture of your project car and potentially win a fitted hat or a T-shirt. You have until ... Read more >>
October 01, 2021 * 1 post * 13 views
white95 said: This will be held at NOLA Motorsports Park in New Orleans. I've registered for the novice group. I will post pictures and such afterward. Anyone wanna come play? It's $160 and ... Read more >>
October 01, 2021 * 1 post * 8 views
SN95Newsletter said: Click here to view on the web Highlighted posts Questions about tuning and handheld tuners September 30, 2021 * 9 posts * 29 views Forced Induction & Tuning Broken gauge cluster ... Read more >>
October 01, 2021 * 18 posts * 201 views
Venompower said: Here's the finished product, I believe they will be at NMRA this weekend! [image] Here's a sneak peek at one I'm doing just because I want to and not specifically for the gram... ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rvseverson

Members online