Highlighted posts from Sunday, Aug. 29, 2021

SN95Newsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
August 28, 2021 * 74 posts * 445 views
Daryl said: I just found this one, new, online. It's a "Dayco" brand (is Dayco any good??). But, it has the notch! Unless I can remedy my no-notch assembly, I think I should get this one and ... Read more >>
August 28, 2021 * 18 posts * 82 views
tinnocker said: If you are were just cruising down the highway in 5th gear and all of a sudden you started slowing down then your engine is disconnected with your rear axle somewhere. Could be ... Read more >>
August 28, 2021 * 14 posts * 115 views
Daryl said: Ok, partial success! So far this morning I've: 1. disconnected - side of battery; 2. removed old starter (that top bolt was fun to get to!); 3. removed old wire and run the supplied ... Read more >>
August 28, 2021 * 13 posts * 69 views
J_lope82 said: This car came with a aftermarket shifter. I pull the boot cover and can't tell what brand it is. It has a black base and then it's all like chrome moly and a blue handle. There ... Read more >>
August 28, 2021 * 10 posts * 88 views
Horus Works said: All done, and not a difficult job at all... I can feel the difference in corner exit. A lot less knocking from the suspension now as well. BUT I will need other bits replaced back ... Read more >>
August 29, 2021 * 4 posts * 20 views
J_lope82 said: The previous owner made a hole to install a switch. I'm asking for ideas to cover it up. I'm thinking like installing an ambient light or shift light. What do you all think??? ... Read more >>
August 29, 2021 * 2 posts * 10 views
Cochise said: So just got my new (to me) GT and I'm itching to take it to the track. until I get my suspension ordered and installed, I need it to be lower. Can a shop just cut a single coupe ... Read more >>
August 29, 2021 * 1 post * 9 views
SN95Newsletter said: Click here to view on the web Highlighted posts Does this belt need replacing? August 27, 2021 * 65 posts * 343 views 94-95 5.0 - Specific shifter goes into gear but no movement ... Read more >>
August 28, 2021 * 5 posts * 79 views
Michael Fox said: Ok my 95 GT has been setting in the garage for sometime. Several months since last time on the street. Today when I fired it up to go to Cars and Coffee, I got a flashing Airbag ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online