Highlighted posts from Thursday, Aug. 18, 2022

SN95Newsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
August 17, 2022 * 14 posts * 91 views
BHernandez said: I've never seen an oval emblem on the hood of an SN95 body style. The have it on the rear trunk corner, but not on the hood. I know that all SN 95s use adhesive backed emblems. ... Read more >>
August 17, 2022 * 9 posts * 102 views
Monday said: I have had this issue before. I have replaced all that, and a few more things like MAF; that resistor thingy in the passenger fender; remade a bunch of solderless connections blah ... Read more >>
August 18, 2022 * 3 posts * 11 views
Jason_Charowsky said: Hey guys, I just picked up a 1995 GT convertible, and I am having some issues with it. First when I got it home yesterday I was playing around in the engine bay and pulled the ... Read more >>
August 17, 2022 * 2 posts * 30 views
joemomma said: So, this morning leaving for work, fire the car up and it's idling what I would call "rough", almost like it has way too big of a cam. No miss, just running rough like an old carb ... Read more >>
August 17, 2022 * 1 post * 21 views
badass98svt said: I pieced this kit together for my Cobra, but I'm going with a different route. This is a tried and true upgrade. Included in the kit are both Cadillac ATS Brembo 4 piston calipers, ... Read more >>
August 18, 2022 * 1 post * 6 views
SN95Newsletter said: Click here to view on the web Highlighted posts Hood Badge Removal August 16, 2022 * 6 posts * 35 views Exterior and Interior Ford Supercharger on 95 HO - factory build? August ... Read more >>
August 17, 2022 * 13 posts * 294 views
Cochise said: Just canceled them. My tuner said they're only gonna be worth 5-10 horsepower tops. I'll just stick with the high flow cats. I'm not competing, so I'm not gonna worry about the ... Read more >>
August 17, 2022 * 32 posts * 316 views
cobrajeff96 said: Sometimes they don't contain oil from wherever you bought it. That's why it's always a good idea to get some or just make sure the A/C shop down the road injects PAG into the system ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online