Highlighted posts from Tuesday, Nov. 02, 2021

SN95Newsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
November 02, 2021 * 13 posts * 96 views
ttocs said: what are you meaning when you say you have continuity and how are you testing for it? If you have confirmed that power is at the motor in both directions(it will have +/- swapped ... Read more >>
November 02, 2021 * 9 posts * 28 views
Makoto said: So yesterday she was tuned and I got her home today. I had an issue with the fan wiring which i fixed but now when that sucker kicks on at idle the engine stalls out. Everything ... Read more >>
November 01, 2021 * 4 posts * 33 views
Clutch Cargo said: By that I mean I see a bunch of vids on mustang engine/exhaust mods where the owners are in California. How do they pass smog checks? My stock '94 GT did not pass because I had ... Read more >>
November 01, 2021 * 4 posts * 24 views
joshwellfleetcapecod said: I have a long winded thread that has a few questions in it and will delete to ask specific quedtions. This is one. I have a Y-block fitting on my 04 GT convertible, rear passenger ... Read more >>
November 01, 2021 * 6 posts * 82 views
joemomma said: BBK claims something like 25HP with their cold air and TB. YMMV. That's about $500 for 25HP. The thing you have to keep in mind is that everything works together. Pieces here and ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online