Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Apr. 27, 2022

SN95Newsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
April 26, 2022 * 19 posts * 195 views
CobraRGuy said: Hi C1skout, I suspect the CAI you have uses a gauze type filter. I moved away from these many years ago after reading an air filter study where filters of different types from ... Read more >>
April 26, 2022 * 8 posts * 84 views
tvsn95 said: I hate to tell ya ,,BUT you have a head gasket problem, If you revved it and it pushed water you most likely over advanced or poorly tuned and lost the gasket, It may have already ... Read more >>
April 26, 2022 * 5 posts * 32 views
joemomma said: Alright, just to add another variable into the equation.... Been poking around on FB marketplace and have come across a few engines for sale (used). There are several 302/306/331 ... Read more >>
April 26, 2022 * 5 posts * 36 views
Cochise said: Had a great outing this past weekend at NCM motorsports park. This is considered my "home" track as I'm only an hour away and have the most track time there compared to other places. ... Read more >>
April 26, 2022 * 11 posts * 134 views
Wood's 5.0 said: Good call by @d.garza18. I would definitely check the threads and chase them out until nice & new. The new bolts should not be that hard to thread in. Read more >>
April 26, 2022 * 2 posts * 11 views
Segi62 said: Hey all, I installed some Ford lowering springs on my 95 GT vert a couple of years ago with the intention of upgrading the struts and shocks afterwards. It's now afterwards time ... Read more >>
April 26, 2022 * 4 posts * 41 views
NicksGTR said: Season 8, Episode 2: TV guide says no streaming currently available. I caught the end of it, want to watch... Read more >>
April 26, 2022 * 61 posts * 624 views
joemomma said: It's a Hurst shifter, but come to think of it, it may not be a Hurst handle. It's pretty short compared to everyone else's Hurst handle. I had to re-tap the threads for the new ... Read more >>
April 26, 2022 * 6 posts * 105 views
Segi62 said: You will pay more for a true GT-40P headers. I had to dent and squish a few tubes on my Mac shortys and still had to install 1 Accel shorty plug on #7 cyl (I think) to get clearance ... Read more >>
April 26, 2022 * 1 post * 22 views
tleader said: Looking to buy or find someone selling a set of opal frost horizontal tail lights for my 95. I have another set of a different color, but it may be easier to find a correct color ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online