Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Feb. 23, 2022

SN95Newsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
February 22, 2022 * 18 posts * 175 views
95opal said: Never felt a vibration with the above mentioned mods. The crappy rubber in the rack and shaft is laughable on any car that is 20 years old. Read more >>
February 22, 2022 * 26 posts * 260 views
Makoto said: okay man, time for some hard talk. you need a beater. something to drive while the cobra is down. get a plan together, count the cost, and if the cost is within your means then ... Read more >>
February 22, 2022 * 12 posts * 86 views
lwarrior1016 said: I'm seriously considering hitting a junk yard and grabbing two more to do one touch up as well. Read more >>
February 22, 2022 * 6 posts * 51 views
Gregomatic said: Welcome buddy, nice lil stallion ya got there. I know I'd feel safer with a cage if I was going to do any racing, but adding hills? Sounds like a no brainer to me. Ya know, I never ... Read more >>
February 22, 2022 * 12 posts * 115 views
96blak54 said: And the answer to your response is no. FB can rot....lol. literally! Their are some mustang knowledgeable folk there,...with open minds, but they are few. I would bet to say the ... Read more >>
February 22, 2022 * 35 posts * 238 views
badass98svt said: Yeah, that's 2 sided tape. That will work for a little while, but not forever. Butyl is the stuff that is used to seal your taillights up, by using it on the back side of the nuts ... Read more >>
February 23, 2022 * 6 posts * 61 views
abood89 said: This set already sold yesterday, if you're interested PM me, I'll send you pics for the other set. Thanks! Read more >>
February 22, 2022 * 8 posts * 97 views
Snorky said: The rear grip far over powered my front end grip so i remedied it by swapping out my front eibach sway bar back to factory for a bit more front end articulation and that seemed ... Read more >>
February 22, 2022 * 2 posts * 16 views
Daryl said: Noticed my belt is a tad out of alignment, or so it seems to me. One groove seems to either be misaligned or has walked forward at two places: alternator and power steering pulley. ... Read more >>
February 23, 2022 * 2 posts * 13 views
94StewFord said: I replaced my headlights with the Axial Cobra style clear with black housings and want to replace my fog lights to match (on bracket was completely broken so needed replacement ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vallybell

Members online