Highlighted posts from Wednesday, May. 11, 2022

SN95Newsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
May 10, 2022 * 20 posts * 198 views
gcassidy said: J_lope, if you want to try the KB, your post reminded me I have a set in the garage. Got them put on by Brooks Performance long ago. But then replaced them a couple of years later ... Read more >>
May 10, 2022 * 12 posts * 85 views
Chip66 said: Mine did the same. I tried cleaning it but it didn't help. LMR sells a new one. I'm under the hood enough and used to watching my coolant levels, so I just removed the idiot light ... Read more >>
May 10, 2022 * 13 posts * 138 views
ttocs said: we all know everybody loves M&M, at least anyone that matters. Read more >>
May 10, 2022 * 17 posts * 143 views
95opal said: Anytime the alt stops charging the alt light on the dash should pop on. If it doesnt come on than either the bulb is beat or the green wire running to it has a break. Either way ... Read more >>
May 10, 2022 * 13 posts * 151 views
Grinch347 said: With the AeroCatch pins, there is a small rubber washer that you trim down to support the hood. I used my stock hood bumper spots to mount the pins. After doing what those have ... Read more >>
May 11, 2022 * 5 posts * 40 views
Biggredd said: Thanks for the replies. It turned out the battery went bad as well. I had it tested 2 month ago and it was fine. The surging fuel pump was my jump pack cycling. I replaced the ... Read more >>
May 10, 2022 * 4 posts * 35 views
surefootedpony said: Does anyone know if convertible doors are the same as hardtop. I have a passenger door that was hit and has alot of bondo. I wanted to use a convertible door to replace it. Both ... Read more >>
May 10, 2022 * 5 posts * 36 views
KidWithAGT said: I'm probably about 1/3 of the way through a head gasket replacement, but I'm currently stuck on the power steering and a/c bracket. I know where the three bolts are, I've got the ... Read more >>
May 10, 2022 * 5 posts * 54 views
95opal said: Check the wiring and connector to the bank 2 knock sensor. Both your code indicate an issue. On bank 2.. Read more >>
May 11, 2022 * 2 posts * 12 views
Rsd94 said: Just got my O/R H pipe and flowmaster 40 orginal series installed...amazing sounds. I wanted to get get some input on what I should do next? Here is what I had in mind.... - BBK ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online