Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Sep. 21, 2022

SN95Newsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
September 20, 2022 * 27 posts * 314 views
Ronnied said: Seeing you want a E303 cam I am assuming your car is auto. My 94 as well, gt40 heads with comp springs, performance roller rockers and stock roller lifters, 70 mm tb and stock ... Read more >>
September 20, 2022 * 16 posts * 31 views
JPuehl said: Anybody attempting to replace the cross-axis booting themselves will want to do this: Put about 2 cups of water into a microwavable container, run it to 5 minutes leaving the boots ... Read more >>
September 20, 2022 * 16 posts * 163 views
NicksGTR said: Cadillac ATS Brembos, about $300 pr on rock auto, already had the 13" rotors. I went with the S&S Engineering kit to adapt to spindle: Read more >>
September 20, 2022 * 11 posts * 66 views
JPuehl said: I didn't replace the cross-axis joints because mine are still solid so I didn't see a need to spend the money replacing them. Incorrect gear installation is the only thing left. Read more >>
September 20, 2022 * 10 posts * 73 views
JPuehl said: OK, so it looks like I need at a minimum the factory '01 Cobra air inlet tube that runs from the MAF sensor to the TB, which I have circled in this pic. Unfortunately my car needs ... Read more >>
September 21, 2022 * 5 posts * 38 views
RacerX said: Getting ready to roll the fenders on my car in preparation for lowering. I called my local shop today and they said they only roll the rear fenders because they feel like the fronts ... Read more >>
September 20, 2022 * 8 posts * 60 views
JPuehl said: This past weekend I installed a Steeda 3-point front strut tower brace and now have a need to change my intake to the stock intake for an '01 Cobra, which means I no longer need ... Read more >>
September 20, 2022 * 53 posts * 500 views
ttocs said: well maybe. You can often find burned spots or something that is visible but just not seeing anything wrong does not mean its good. let me see if I can find my diagnostic manual. ... Read more >>
September 20, 2022 * 38 posts * 296 views
Wmac said: So, if you take-off in drive, it shifts into all gears. If you take-off in 1st and manually shift 2nd, it stalls? Is that correct? And if you move the selector from park to 2nd, ... Read more >>
September 21, 2022 * 1 post * 5 views
General Multimedia
bertramuzi said: The remaining players are required to be Ruby-tiered players or lower However, NBA 2K23 does have some good Ruby players who could help in the challenge and NBA 2K Coins increase ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online