Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Sep. 28, 2022

SN95Newsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
September 27, 2022 * 11 posts * 52 views
Venompower said: Since the P-1SC is off getting serviced at Procharger, I'm kicking around the idea of having my intake manifold cover powder coated wrinkle black. It's seems pretty simple to remove, ... Read more >>
September 27, 2022 * 9 posts * 63 views
Connie said: Well, at least my wife's Mach1 is covered. I better order it soon for her car. Though it's fine for now. Read more >>
September 27, 2022 * 24 posts * 156 views
JPuehl said: Here's a thread where I'm trying to determine if the aftermarket shifter is the cause of the "notchy" feeling of shifting. I have a feeling the clutch needs to be adjusted but ... Read more >>
September 28, 2022 * 20 posts * 184 views
cobrajeff96 said: And that's how it should be. If there's nothing wrong mechanically (thermostat / water pump / coolant flow impedance / etc) or electrically (cooling fan), then your engine temps ... Read more >>
September 27, 2022 * 2 posts * 16 views
Monday said: 96 vert gt power everything. My problem is the same one which has been asked at all pony forums I am a participant in. I have seen no analogous problem, so I recorded it malfunctioning, ... Read more >>
September 28, 2022 * 7 posts * 92 views
Maximum95 said: I've rolled fenders on SN and New Edge cars, as well as many others. You are more likely to run into rubbing in the rear, with the way the body lip sticks straight into the wheel ... Read more >>
September 28, 2022 * 38 posts * 569 views
Maximum95 said: Reading back through you thread, looks like you got heads? I read a few other places that BBK long tubes are confirmed to fit P heads. I would suggest taking those heads to a machine ... Read more >>
September 28, 2022 * 1 post * 11 views
Robert Castanon said: So I want to replace my valve stem seals to my 03 4.6. My question is if I set my timing to top dead center before I remove the camshafts. Would I have to find top dead center ... Read more >>
September 27, 2022 * 7 posts * 104 views
weendoggy said: I have one circa: 1990 you can have for shipping. It will need the CTS plug and I'll confirm that if you want it. It has the S&P as well and will need some harness sleeve/cover. Read more >>
September 27, 2022 * 7 posts * 114 views
Venompower said: [image] So this is the picture from Haynes of the oil pressure sending unit on the 4.6 DOHC... would it be possible to use an allen wrench to remove the plug to the right and put ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Staff online

Members online