hiperformancesolutions.com

kid rock

Reaction score
http://www.hiperformancesolutions.com

has anybody used the adaptor plate from the above website when doing the PI intake conversion??

as i read somewhere you might have to slice a bit of the manifold off to make it fit??

this true or am i being very silly again :hammer:

Si

whty98

Reaction score
I've never heard of this company but I'm sure that they would work fine. I'd use these if I had nitrous or FI but just a regular motor just use the PI and non-PI intake gaskets

I've never seen that intake, I wonder if it's worth buying?

Gtnut1996

Reaction score
i know another company made adapter plates for a pi. The intake did have to be cut down. I believe it was detriotspeedworks.com. It was discontinued not long after it came out though. I believe it was 800 bucks with a new cut pi intake. I am just putting a pi on my non pi heads without the plates. When the manifold I want comes out it will be getting changed then.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Gtnut1996 said:
i know another company made adapter plates for a pi. The intake did have to be cut down. I believe it was detriotspeedworks.com. It was discontinued not long after it came out though. I believe it was 800 bucks with a new cut pi intake. I am just putting a pi on my non pi heads without the plates. When the manifold I want comes out it will be getting changed then.
Detroit SW merged with Livernois Motorsports and the intake kit is now @$500

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
kid rock said:
http://www.hiperformancesolutions.com

has anybody used the adaptor plate from the above website when doing the PI intake conversion??

as i read somewhere you might have to slice a bit of the manifold off to make it fit??

this true or am i being very silly again :hammer:

Si

HPS is a good company and the intake is sweet...i have called them about these plates and they were supposed to call me back when they were ready. Give them a call or shoot them an email and maybe they will get them ready. I have a project i'd like to use those plates on.

voidfinger

Reaction score
thats a really nice intake but i think i like the trick flow intake better and i think its going to be the same $$$$ to, wow i thought it said that it used cast teck and it was supose to be cheaper!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rvseverson

Members online