Hit a moose with the stang

ALITL8

Reaction score
fuckin mooses!!! i hope your uncles okay. the damage doesnt look to bad though... could have been a lot worse. ive got a pic somewhere of where a woman hit a moose and it split the center of the car... shit everywhere (LITERALLY)!!

OP
OP

97blackgt

Reaction score
i dont know about moose burgers or steak. there wasnt much left on him cause half his body was scattered down the road..who whould eat roadkill anyways? lol

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
whats wrong with road kill lol i processed my deer hits lol....ive got 3 now lol 2 of them were 2 hours apart w/ 2 different vehicles lol but i have seen that pic of the lady w/ all the crap everywhere....i was expecting to see something like that when i originally opened this thread

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
I saw the title and I was expecting to see a dead stang. That looks very fixable. Your uncle is a lucky guy, he should go buy a lottery ticket or something.

OP
OP

97blackgt

Reaction score
uncltrvlnmatt said:
I saw the title and I was expecting to see a dead stang. That looks very fixable. Your uncle is a lucky guy, he should go buy a lottery ticket or something.

then he could buy a cobra and pass the gt down to me!! O0

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
I thought the title read "Chip foose did the stang" or something

smokeybear

Reaction score
wasn't there a flying squeral hanging out with the moose :eek:uttahere:

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
smokeybear said:
wasn't there a flying squeral hanging out with the moose :eek:uttahere:

:rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:

dang that damage looks very minimal to what it could have looked like. it looks to me as if the mooses head just hit the window and the car side swiped him.. :dunno:

OP
OP

97blackgt

Reaction score
I kinda forget now but i think the damage was around 3500$...could be wrong though? I know there is also damage to the roof that u cant see from the pictures

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99