Hit Evolution Performance's Mustang Dyno today- numbers inside....

FHATTCATT

Reaction score
Hit Evolution Performance's Mustang Dyno today for a Jon Lund tune. Some of you all know that I have a '97 Teksid block with an Eaton on it. The bottom end is built. Compression on the engine is about 9.8 with Diamond 5cc dish pistons. The bolt ons are JBA mid headers, BBK catted h-pipe, MAC catback, JLT cai, Accufab tb, 42# squirters, and a 2.90 pulley. Today was hot and muggy which affected the numbers a bit. My intake air temps stayed around 150-155 between runs. We could have taken extended periods to cool things down, but didn't. I figured we would get a number that would be consistent with the car having been driven and not take extended cool downs to get the best number. And I wanted the tune to be setup with a worst case condition scenario. The a/f ratio is pegged at a safe 11.6 and timing I believe is in the 19 degree area- again pretty safe. We also didn't go past 6k rpms due to the fuel only being supplied by a 255lph in tank. A Glenns Performance sleeper tank and an A1000 pump will be in the car in about a week.

The numbers...

436hp at 5700rpm

489tq at 2900rpm

Corrected numbers for this being a Mustang Dyno would be 462hp and 518tq. Not too bad considering the weather today, not cooling the car down before the pulls, and this being a pretty mild setup. I guess 462hp on a sweating like a pig kind of day without cooling the car down ain't too bad....

Jon seemed pretty pumped about that much torque down that low from this pretty mild setup.

Here are some pics. I have a Saleen rear deck spoiler which should be finding its way on the car within the next couple days. I don't have mad skillz with a camera and this isn't the greatest scenery for the pics- but I wanted to get some snapped and posted up.

IMG_1990.jpg

IMG_1991.jpg

IMG_1994.jpg

IMG_1996.jpg

IMG_1995.jpg

IMG_2001.jpg

IMG_2002.jpg

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
:khobra: :khobra: :khobra: :khobra: :khobra: great numbers, slick ride. Awesome just awesome :boink: