Holley Sniper “stand-alone” shift light

Wild Horses

Reaction score
Ive got one of these Holley sniper shift lights on its way and thought it was pretty cool that it wouldn’t need an adapter and thought the price was awesome for that reason. But I cannot find ANY info on these being used on the 99-04 cars and American muscle only advertises them for 08 and up vehicles. Holley swears they can be used in any ignition system so I’m going to try it out and plan on hard wiring it in. Maybe it’s an issue with the OBD plug and play on the earlier cars.

Here’s a link. Hoping someone’s had experience with one of these.
https://www.holley.com/products/fue...gauges_and_displays/shift_lights/parts/840008

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
the instructions for it show no problem hooking up to coils, coil packs, coil on plug or ignition boxes so it should not be a problem

OP
OP
Wild Horses

Wild Horses

Reaction score
the instructions for it show no problem hooking up to coils, coil packs, coil on plug or ignition boxes so it should not be a problem

Yea I even saw where it says some cars it’s the negative side of the coil packs and others it’s the positive side. I’m hoping it’ll be fine. If it does end up working out this should be a popular light.

OP
OP
Wild Horses

Wild Horses

Reaction score
Raptor lights work great in the new edges.

So is that what this light is re-branded with the Holley logo on it? I know that happens a lot with other stuff. Saw a video on YouTube about a raptor light while searching for this one.

OP
OP
Wild Horses

Wild Horses

Reaction score
Just wanted to update anyone wondering about this shift light.

It works absolutely perfect on a COP car. It’s accurate and needs no tach adapter at all. Paid 100 dollars on eBay for it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Steel_man

Staff online