Holy Crap am I PISSED

kyle94gt

Reaction score
Freakin A... I got my trans rebuilt about a week and a half ago right.. to start off with it's an aode which I've come to hate so far... and second it run me about 1100 bucks to get it rebuilt. A guy my family knows well did it and has done a number of transmissions for our daily drivers and a few race cars.. so I'm not sure if he's losing his touch or if it's just freakin my shytti luck with this thing but like I said in another post it's got a hella vibration at about 65-70mph and in neutral/park you can run it up to about 1k on the tach and the steering wheel jumps with the vibration.. that's not it.. you put it in drive and as long and your grandma easy driving it's fine but as soon as it's got some torque on it, you hear a slight clunking in it.. only in drive though.. nice huh? So I've got to take a couple hours off from work and go drop it off so he can take a look at it and fix whatever is wrong.. whoop dee freakin doo.

:rant: :comando:

OP
OP
K

kyle94gt

Reaction score
quickstang_1994 said:
That sux, good luck on getting it fixed.

Thanks... yeah it'd better be fixed. and quick too lol. I've got a trip this weekend coming up for a family reunion. Don't really wanna drive my wife's 04 LX so hopefully they get my kinks worked out.. Thinkin on scrappin this thing come income tax time and gettin a C4 and B&M Hammer Shifter lol..

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt

Members online