holy shit my sides hurt..(pic)

gt96stang

Reaction score
bah, I live in FL and don't see any stangs like that around here..Thank god.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
scarface said:
DropTopPony said:
I have seen a few Mustangs like that :'( mostly while driving through Florida and Georgia...those Southern boys will put 24's on anything!
its like that here too....:(

yeah i can see it there too...Newport News boys...
its not like that here, in my area the brothers would rather pick up an old school Caddy and be a Pimp and keep the Stangs for racing...Drag Racing is actually very popular here with Black/Hispanics and they seem to respect Muscle cars more then other parts of the country and aren't so fast to load them up with subwoofers and 22's...but i will see some wanna be Gangsta white boys sporting 20's on Mustang/Camaro's...but it is good for a laugh.

gt96stang

Reaction score
DropTopPony said:
gt96stang said:

Go drive through Tampa...you'll see some.

actually, i will end up staying in tampa in may, so we'll see if i see any.. If i do, :comando: :comando: :slap:

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
You will see some good stuff in Tampa on 20 +...VW Bugs, Golf Karts, Tri-cycles, lawnmowers, wheelchairs.....make sure you go hit Ibor City on the weekend.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
gt96stang said:
me too, and i can say i have seen a few like that...have seen a bunch of camaros with 22s.

313blkstang

Reaction score
DropTopPony said:
scarface said:
DropTopPony said:
I have seen a few Mustangs like that :'( mostly while driving through Florida and Georgia...those Southern boys will put 24's on anything!
its like that here too....:(

yeah i can see it there too...Newport News boys...
its not like that here, in my area the brothers would rather pick up an old school Caddy and be a Pimp and keep the Stangs for racing...Drag Racing is actually very popular here with Black/Hispanics and they seem to respect Muscle cars more then other parts of the country and aren't so fast to load them up with subwoofers and 22's...but i will see some wanna be Gangsta white boys sporting 20's on Mustang/Camaro's...but it is good for a laugh.

yeah here in Detroit I've never seen anyone put anything bigger than twenties on a 'Stang. And what you said is true, most of us only put big ass rims like that on something old school that is only used to cruise and do the car show circuit with, but those of us with sports cars wouldn't dare..

ripper

Reaction score
Unfukin believable. Does he have a grab bar to get in? :hammer:

98coupe_GT

Reaction score
i pray to god that person who drives that never gets :rockyou: again unless its by :rice: i cant stand that dumb sh** why!!!!

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
"dont scratch the 24's - yo"

that's the shit!
or looks like it anyway.

fixthedoor

Reaction score
at least when hurricane season comes he can still go out.

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
you know thats a black person car; rims cost more than the carrrr... haha not to offend any black people on here.. my girlfriend told me that, jokingly. i ain't racist so don't start whining... :)

Foster98GT

Reaction score
I try and respect everyones opinions when it comes to cars but he has to know thats just not right.
gt96stang said:
hahahahaha... I wonder what kind of turning radius that thing has...lol

I'd say bout the same as a Freight........Train.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online