holy ****

badtzmaru

Reaction score
Hey crowd,

Well I have my car at Horsepower in Perris, CA. They are installing my TFS street heat intake, valve covers, 30# injectors, 75mm MAF and some 0ther goodies. Anyway, here goes the story: I have a diablo chip and she was pushing 309RWHP@310TQ, Joe@HP decided to do a before/after dyno pulls, well he decided to remove the chip and my car jumped at 334RWHP@342TQ and this is without my new mods. One hint I do have TFS heads, cam, 24# injectors, and s/c@6lbs of boost.
I always thought that with a tune and chip the car was going to produce more horsepower, I guess I was wrong. We are predicting with my new mods that I might go up to 385RWHP give or take a few ponies and this is going to be with no chip he is going to adjust timing/fuel. I will keep you guys posted and I will post the before and after dyno sheets. Wish me luck.

Badtz

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
wrong forum but it sounds like a cool build. Keep us updated with pics

OP
OP
B

badtzmaru

Reaction score
oopps! sorry about this, I will post some where else. And thanks.

Foster98GT

Reaction score
Badtz, did you post pics? I dont think ive seen you in the members ride section.

OP
OP
B

badtzmaru

Reaction score
Foster,
I have not posted pics of my car in the member rides, I will post pics of my car this weekend.

whty98

Reaction score
Holy Shit, you have you're car at the HorsePower TV shop? That's awesome!! Do they buy the parts for you and put them on all for free??? Good luck and post some pics. Tell us when the ride is going to be on

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
why are you running 6lbs of boost? why not go up to 8lbs...other than that your numbers sound pretty good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online