hood and bumper combination I'm considering

brwillms

Reaction score
Has anyone seen the Cervinis Heat extractor hood with the Cobra front bumper on a 94-98 mustang? I think it would look greaat but I'm a little scared to pull the trigger. Thoughts? Please post pics if you'vegot them.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Thats a nice combo, the Heat Extractor hood is very sexy and you can't go wrong with a 94-98 Cobra bumper...i'll be adding one myself.

voidfinger

Reaction score
yea, just don't do the stalker hood and the cobra bumper. It just doesn't look right :( , o well, you live and learn. good luck

dutman98

Reaction score
voidfinger said:
yea, just don't do the stalker hood and the cobra bumper. It just doesn't look right :( , o well, you live and learn. good luck

I think it looks good :boink:

white98stang

Reaction score
i would probably go with a 1995 cobra R hood and bumper....maybe im just boring ???

voidfinger

Reaction score
thats what i had on my car, but it had the cobra side scoops on the top, but i loved it. Thats what i'm going back to. It's not borring man, people go with it because it is what looks good on our cars. I've done learned these cars don't look good with sharp angles on them. Needs to be curvy like a ladies rear :boink:

white98stang

Reaction score
voidfinger said:
thats what i had on my car, but it had the cobra side scoops on the top, but i loved it. Thats what i'm going back to. It's not borring man, people go with it because it is what looks good on our cars. I've done learned these cars don't look good with sharp angles on them. Needs to be curvy like a ladies rear :boink:

haha nice analogy... :lol:

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
voidfinger said:
thats what i had on my car, but it had the cobra side scoops on the top, but i loved it.
if you are talking about the one i think you are talking about :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

voidfinger

Reaction score
hmmm, its the one with the two scoops like the 96-98 cobra but it was on the top back part of hood. I thought it looked leaps and bounds better than this stalker hood. I was actually thinking of getting the r hood repaired but having the guy cut the scoops out and just haveing the r hood. Since i hate having water and road grime get all over my motor.

Pics of hood and stuff at my car domain.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2544218

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
i hate that hood with a passion...there is a guy with a black Steeda GT with a cobra front and that hood around here with unltralite II wheels, its sex except that hood. :nonono:

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
i hate that hood with a passion...there is a guy with a black Steeda GT with a cobra front and that hood around here with unltralite II wheels, its sex except that hood. :nonono:

I agree, i don't like that hood either...the nostrils ruin a perfect hood. Theres a guy in my area with the Cobra R hood like mine with the SVO scoop on top and it just looks like ass :puke:

voidfinger

Reaction score
well i've always liked my hood. but i've never ever ever ever ever liked the svo thing on top. I guess i'm going to go threw with my plans of getting rid of the nostrils :)

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
DropTopPony said:
I agree, i don't like that hood either...the nostrils ruin a perfect hood. Theres a guy in my area with the Cobra R hood like mine with the SVO scoop on top and it just looks like ass :puke:
for sure, i guess i just like things that are nice and simple. :dunno: