Hood liner

maillemaker

Reaction score
My hood liner on my 95 GT is chewed up over the battery for some reason.

Is it possible to get hood liners for my year? Will later year hood liners swap in?

joemomma

Reaction score
I don't think you can find them any longer, and any NOS (new old stock) you find they'll want an arm and a leg for. Just remove it.

95opal

Reaction score
My hood liner on my 95 GT is chewed up over the battery for some reason.

Is it possible to get hood liners for my year? Will later year hood liners swap in?

Battery acid will do that.
Id look at heatshield products instead of looking for oem liner if your that worried about it.

OP
OP
M

maillemaker

Reaction score
Battery acid will do that.
Id look at heatshield products instead of looking for oem liner if your that worried about it.
I just like the stock look. Would like to restore it to stock as much as possible. Everything is all original under the hood.

joemomma

Reaction score
Where are you located? I think my stock hood liner is still in pretty good shape - I just don't know about shipping something like that.

Foot Pounds

Reaction score
I just removed mine, spray painted it with high temp black paint, and re-installed.

joemomma

Reaction score
I'm an hour east of Nashville. If you're interested I can snap some pics this weekend.

OP
OP
M

maillemaker

Reaction score
I'm an hour east of Nashville. If you're interested I can snap some pics this weekend.
I am, but I have a punch list of about 6 other things to fix, including the exhaust system, before I move on to that. I'll be in touch.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online