Hooker Blackheart Header and X-Pipe

sonicblue03vert

Reaction score
I've been doing some research with a local mustang builder and he recommended the hooker headers and x pipe in 304 Stainless over the BBKs. Now, I see a lot of BBKs being run with Mustangs, and this guy has a lot of experience. My question is, is anyone running these headers? If so, thoughts on quality? I plan on running this set-up with the LM1's because I can't even find a video clip on youtube with their exhaust on a 2V, and I want it a little loud! I like that it has a lifetime warranty, as I live in the Northeast, and I plan on literally passing this car down to my kids. Thanks in advance! Here is a link to the exhaust: https://www.holley.com/products/exh...er_blackheart/ford/mustang/1996-2004_mustang/

07GtS197

Reaction score
I’ve never heard of them but I personally wouldn’t run them unless you have 900 bucks burning a hole in your pocket. There are other brands out there that are high quality that cost less. And they use a slip fitting which imo never seals right.

Now with that said its your money and project so you do what makes you happy. If they came highly recommended then by all means get them. They should last a while being made out of 304 stainless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
S

sonicblue03vert

Reaction score
I’ve never heard of them but I personally wouldn’t run them unless you have 900 bucks burning a hole in your pocket. There are other brands out there that are high quality that cost less. And they use a slip fitting which imo never seals right.

Now with that said its your money and project so you do what makes you happy. If they came highly recommended then by all means get them. They should last a while being made out of 304 stainless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Appreciate the feedback. Money isn't a huge concern as I picked up a part time job to pay for this build lol. I just want to make sure I'm getting quality.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
If it makes you feel any better, the headers I want for my truck cost $1900 with a x-pipe :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online