Hopeful Newb

patchelect

Reaction score
Hi there,

I'm a retiree who vividly remembers the first Mustang introduction. My connection to Mustangs has been limited with a few years of ownership. I took the road of sports cars and a Miata has been my toy for at least 15 years. I'm finding a need to switch to an automatic so my wife can enjoy and share driving and the SN95 has always been my preferred version of the classic Pony Car. I'm looking to find a V8 powered convertible that will become my DD since I no longer need to drive in foul weather and the car can relax in the garage. I'm hoping to enjoy the community as much as I have enjoyed the Miata community.

Paul

PinkieT

Reaction score
Welcome to the herd! My wife and I both have 98 GT convertibles. Fun cars. I did some suspension mods (lowering springs, Koni shocks and struts, stronger rear control arms) and put on wider tires and wheels to help me keep up with the Miatas in the corners.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
welcome paul. I twitch a little bit every time I see a miata as it reminds me of an afternoon spent trying to get both my arms with tools and connectors up under the dash at the same time to find a wire and connect an alarm. Some things you only do once... The sn seems like a reasonable upgrade.

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
Welcome
Convertibles are nice but not where I'm at to sunny hot and windy
Good pick though

nc94GT

Reaction score
Hi, welcome. Good luck with your search.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online