Hoping someone knows of a picture that.....

SnakeBit!

Reaction score
or can photoshop one:

I got a set of GT side scoops for my son's Torch red/Colorado red v6. they are redfire red so need to paint them. He is trying to decide if he wants them body color or black. his car has some black accents already but I can't find any pictures where someone painted their's black on a red car. if you know of one, please let me know. Thanx!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
SnakeBit!

SnakeBit!

Reaction score
his is an 04. knowing him if it isn't like his car...red and same year, he's gonna say..."It's not the same, I can't tell." I will ask him and see if that will help him to decide. thanks for offering!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PinkieT

Reaction score
Forgot Tapatalk lets me load pics.
69344b246ac5285dac2383f4cddc1bbd.jpg

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

01yellercobra

Reaction score
I've seen a few New Edges with the scoops painted black on various colors and to be honest I'm not a fan. Even with the wing and stuff. To me it ruins the flow of the side of the car.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
My old neighbor did it on his, a white 2003, granted it's the V6 scoops. He also had a black wing and side skirts. I have to say, I was not necessarily a fan of it. On Redfire, I would stick to the red scoops.

OP
OP
SnakeBit!

SnakeBit!

Reaction score
I've seen a few New Edges with the scoops painted black on various colors and to be honest I'm not a fan. Even with the wing and stuff. To me it ruins the flow of the side of the car.

Thanks for the inputs. I am on the fence with it myself. my guess is we will go with the torch red.

My old neighbor did it on his, a white 2003, granted it's the V6 scoops. He also had a black wing and side skirts. I have to say, I was not necessarily a fan of it. On Redfire, I would stick to the red scoops.

yea, probably will...the scoops are the redfire, his car is torch red so they still have to be painted.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I misread the other way around, that said, I would keep them body color.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online