Horn Location?

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
Under the drivers side fender I think. I know for sure that's where it was on my fox body. I'm pretty sure I saw it under there on my 94 too.

Crapatalkin' on the iPhone 5.0

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
Uh I'm sure if you really didn't want to take the fender off you could just take the splash guard off and get it from underneath but I'm not 100% sure where the mounting points are...

Crapatalkin' on the iPhone 5.0

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
yeah you definitely don't have to take the fender off, splash guard comes out pretty easily. it is in fact under the drivers side fender next to the washer fluid tank. there are 2 horns, a high and low tone.

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
yeah you definitely don't have to take the fender off, splash guard comes out pretty easily. it is in fact under the drivers side fender next to the washer fluid tank. there are 2 horns, a high and low tone.
This.
Its right beside where in put the meth pump :p

Also, I don't understand this hella horn fad. Do you really use your horn that much :p

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
This.

Also, I don't understand this hella horn fad. Do you really use your horn that much :p

puttin my meth pump there too somewhere, usin the washer fluid reservoir as my meth tank. if i ever get around to it.

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Great! Thanks for the info bro
This.

lmao brag! I like the hella horns, its different. And yeah, I live in NY. You either use the horn to honk at potential idiots who might hit you,or use it to be obnoxious and piss people off. What better way than to have LOUD horns? haha

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
I might do this with my horn in the future.. I accidentally hit the horn one day and my jesus is that the pussiest horn I've ever heard. I don't like those obnoxious truck horns but something that doesn't sound like a Prius would be nice..

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
I might do this with my horn in the future.. I accidentally hit the horn one day and my jesus is that the pussiest horn I've ever heard. I don't like those obnoxious truck horns but something that doesn't sound like a Prius would be nice..

one of your horn may be malfunctioning, when they both work it's a really good sounding horn imo.

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
as onyx said, there are two horns. One is high-pitch, one is low-pitch.

you can access them by removing the splash guard on the drivers side wheel well.

they are close to the front.

they live on this bracket:

7lto1jx.png

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
one of your horn may be malfunctioning, when they both work it's a really good sounding horn imo.

Thats a possibility I didn't think of.. I'll have to investigate that when I get my title sorted out...
It was involved in a front end crash and the hood, bumper, and pass fender where replaced for sure. The drivers side might have been replaced too but its ford stamped so idk. lol It sounds really weak so that may be the case.. All the more reason to get a set of these haha

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online