Hot Dog in a hallway?

Michael Plummer

Reaction score
Take the car to a good body shop and all the issues can be taken care of. If the car has aftermarket body panels then thing get more difficult to adjust but a good body shop will let you know. Your hood sitting to low is an adjustment, either the hood stop, hood latch or both.

Good luck
Michael Plummer

OP
OP
Ineedav8

Ineedav8

Reaction score
Haha you can be too critical to body panel lines when you look at the 90's style versions. Your car really isn't bad compared to a lot of other sn's I've seen and your taking close up shots. I'll have to give mine a good look over sometime to see all the gaps and stuff it has.
I know man I'm like ocd lol I'll perfect her over time these things just bug me lol
Take the car to a good body shop and all the issues can be taken care of. If the car has aftermarket body panels then thing get more difficult to adjust but a good body shop will let you know. Your hood sitting to low is an adjustment, either the hood stop, hood latch or both.

Good luck
Michael Plummer
That's the thing I'm absolutely broke lol. And only after market piece is the hood and that will be replaced soon enough with a oem hood and some gangster hoodpins lol but thank you man I know i dont have the hood stops any more but i haven't played with the latch kinda spooked to being aftermarket hoods have problems flying up so ill leave that be for now lol

Michael Plummer

Reaction score
I know man I'm like ocd lol I'll perfect her over time these things just bug me lol............
That's the thing I'm absolutely broke lol.
It's hard being OCD and being broke at the same time but I completely understand.

Good luck
Michael Plummer

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online