How about all the Yellow stangs, lets see some pics

thorco3

Reaction score
I know I could do some searching, but I'd like a thread to lump some nice pics in. I don't see too many yellow stangs around these parts... and would just like to see some from the boards here.

they can be your car or anybodys car, just post some pics please :drunk:

Hellion94

Reaction score
here's mine. :thumb:

front-1.jpg

front.jpg

back-1.jpg

side-2.jpg

side-1.jpg

side.jpg

OP
OP
thorco3

thorco3

Reaction score
yeah i've seen urs a few times hellion, it looks great O0

a canary yellow stang might possibly be in my future... just thought it would be nice to see some pics of some other yellow stangs

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
Justin-2-bright-shrunk.jpg

Justin-and-Logan-Bright-shr.jpg

Justin-3-Bright-shrunk.jpg

and there is always yellow mustang registry...and bro, if you dont want to keep your smoked lights, i could use them. O0 and its good you are trying to get another stang.

OP
OP
thorco3

thorco3

Reaction score
shoot... i forgot all about YMR :hammer:, good call bud... guess i'll head over there and check out some stuff

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score

What color yellow is this?

I know yours is Canary Hellion. BTW Has Hellion released the 94/95 Turbo Kit yet? haha I bugged them alot to use my car as the test car but they wouldnt go for it.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
Matt94GT said:

I know yours is Canary Hellion. BTW Has Hellion released the 94/95 Turbo Kit yet? haha I bugged them alot to use my car as the test car but they wouldnt go for it.

chrome yellow.

Hellion94

Reaction score
Matt94GT said:

I believe he said it was Chrome Yellow. I'm guessing it was repainted that color.

Hellion is worried about the demand of the 94-95 kits, so they may just make it a "made to order" kit. But it isn't finished yet, John's been REALLY busy.

Yellow4.6

Reaction score
It's Chrome Yellow which is the same as Canary Yellow. They are both color code BZ, Ford just renamed it in 98. They ran Chrome till 99 then switched it to Zinc Yellow. The new Yellow Screaming Yellow is also the same as the Canary and Chrome Yellow.

And Chrome Yellow is the orginial Color on my 98 it wasn't repainted Chrome O0

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
So Canary, Chrome and Screaming are all the same color?! Ive seen Canary and I could swear it looks diffrent then Screaming yellow, screaming seems darker and richer then Canary which seems like a more mild color'd yellow??!

OP
OP
thorco3

thorco3

Reaction score
Matt94GT said:
So Canary, Chrome and Screaming are all the same color?! Ive seen Canary and I could swear it looks diffrent then Screaming yellow, screaming seems darker and richer then Canary which seems like a more mild color'd yellow??!

I would have to agree with you matt, I thought they were slightly different. The screaming and chrome just seem to have more "pop"

However, this simply could have to do with the age of the paint. It would make sense that a 12 year old paint job seems more "mild" possibly somewhat pale in comparison

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online