How about these for my new L?

FIVELITERS

Reaction score
I would get black rims on a white L and tint the windows and tails! HOTNESS PANDA ACTION1!!1!1! :banana:

Get pail to tint your tails and break light and headlights yeah! O0

97blackgt

Reaction score
i think those boyd wheels are sweet....im not sure if i would like the white and black theme.... :dunno:

FIVELITERS

Reaction score
97blackgt said:
i think those boyd wheels are sweet....im not sure if i would like the white and black theme.... :dunno:

Hmm, yeah its something you have to see on the L, its hard to imagine, but i guarantee its sex. O0

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
im a no black wheel type of person so thats a big no on the panda/zebra/cow theme the black wheels with chrome or polished lips are ok but chrome on white is a great combo with tinted tails and tinted windows

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
tRaV_19 said:
im a no black wheel type of person so thats a big no on the panda/zebra/cow theme the black wheels with chrome or polished lips are ok but chrome on white is a great combo with tinted tails and tinted windows
*N-word* hater!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ass3:

;D

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
well if it makes you feel better i would buy a black wheel before a white one :D .... hating on whitey now lol i just think it dont get any better then chrome 8)

94darkhorse

Legend
Reaction score
Go with these! I think they would look badass on the L!
American Racing Rebels

And if you want chrome!

ryclef331

Reaction score
remember now you bolt pattern is 5 on 5.5" not 5 on 4.5" like a stang.... :thumb:

VertTireSmoke

Reaction score
Id go with the boyd's or that chrome american racing wheels. That would look so sexy. :boink:

ripper

Reaction score
White truck Chrome wheels.

Ryclef you always amaze me. WTF do you do for a living? You a ford mechanic or somthin?

ryclef331

Reaction score
Stevo said:
White truck Chrome wheels.

Ryclef you always amaze me. WTF do you do for a living? You a ford mechanic or somthin?

Haha...nah man. I'm a Marine. Been in for going on 7 years now. I know what I know simply b/c the internet has a WEALTH of knowledge out there. You just have to know where to look and I've got friend's who have probably forgotten more info about cars that I'll ever know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online