How did you guys run your Nitrous Line?

danman765432

Reaction score
I was just wondering how you guys ran the supply line...in or out and which route? Also how long is your supply line?

Thanks,

Dan

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
Some people run them inside the car and some run them outside. What i would do (and plan on doing) is running it out of the trunk (i believe there are already places to run it out w/o having to drill a hole) and following the fuel lines down the frame

OP
OP
D

danman765432

Reaction score
Yeah, I know...The problem I am having right now is that I mounted my bottle on my driver side in my trunk and my solenoids by where my strut tower brace bolts in...I have a 15 foot line (odd number I know but I measured it) but I tried to somewhat run the line and it doesnt seem like it is going to be long enough (Out the trunk and under the car). So I was thinking of running it the same way I ran my electrical, which was up through the back seat and up through the grommet in the firewall on the driver side and then run the line along the back under the hood and to the solenoids. I think that way it will actually reach. But I just wanted a few ideas.

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
you sure it wont reach? when i ran the power wire from my amp i had about 15 ft (i think) and i had a couple ft left over. May just have to take a tape and get a rough idea before routing the line

GTsetGO

Reaction score
we ran mine right along with the fuel line underneath the car.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I ran mine inside, then out above the pedals.
I had to extend it about 3'

OP
OP
D

danman765432

Reaction score
I wound up running it through the grommet...I just need to get my permit now and fix up a few things and I should be good to go

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rvseverson

Members online