How do you store your detailling products?

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I use mcgwires and been happy with them. I did order jetseal last year to seal the paint on my pass side after it was repainted. CG are good guys and have good stuff but so is mcgwires.

OP
OP
B

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
I use mcgwires and been happy with them. I did order jetseal last year to seal the paint on my pass side after it was repainted. CG are good guys and have good stuff but so is mcgwires.

Yeah I never had any issues with their products. Just wanted to try out the CG line since I was seeing such good results. I have been watching YouTube videos of Paul Dalton. This is my favorite: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y28XiR7v-Xw

Anyways, back on track. Check the URL on the first post then lets see if we can get it going in that direction! I know Handz has posted how he stores his products in the past. Maybe he can come in here and show us how its done!

OP
OP
B

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
Haha that's what it looks like. It's crazy. I went on the website and that was is $1,500 for a normal size container.... haha

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Is store all my products on a Big 4 level shelf in my garage right next to my car. Makes accessing everything hella easy.

since i live in So Cal it never gets too hot or too cold so the products stay safe in my garage.

JRad405

Reaction score
I usually keep them in my garage all year. On a shelf. But if I go to wax my car when it's cold, I bring them in the basement to warm them up overnight and move my car to my dads garage to wax.

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Ohhh, i forgot to say.

All my paste wax collection is kept in my Fridge in the back corner behind the Jelly and Jam. Keeps the wax fresh.

mygreengt

Legend
Reaction score
there is a few more things now.

IMAG0566.jpg

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I need to take a picture of my new detailing shelves. I got a Brand new Costco hardcore shelves and now by collection looks gigantic lol

lizwithfries

Reaction score
I don't have a lot of cleaning supplies because my car's paint is a lost cause. When I get it repainted, I'll invest in CG stuff and be super anal about keeping it clean. For now though, I just keep all my stuff in a little two drawer container. I used to have it at my barn beside my tack trunk to keep wraps in, so that's where the writing came from.

P5070001.jpg

(the number was my barn's old number, ignore it)

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I tend to think of that people with paint like girls since it attracts them under the"OOOOOH SHINEY" method.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vallybell

Members online