How good is it going to sound?

dutman98

Reaction score
My order should be here from Fast Toys tomorrow. I got Mac ceramic coated Lt's, stainless steel prochamber, and mac dumps!!! :banana: Anybody know How much more power I should see? Hope it sounds good.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
its going to give you quite a bit of power, those pro chamber mids give more than a normal H or x does. I had one on my 95Gt back when they first came out and to tell you the truth I didnt care for it :-\ I went from a off road H to it and the pro chamber killed the sound. It was almost stock sounding in my opinion. But on the good side I swear I could feel a S-O-T-P power gain. Any way if your going from all stock to this, you should be happy.

voidfinger

Reaction score
i like my prochamber, like he said it kinda cuts the sound a little, but on WOT it sounds awsome but when your just driving regularly then you won't get a head ache. O0

OP
OP
D

dutman98

Reaction score
I will just have to put the stuff on and let you guys know. I got it all in today!

ripper

Reaction score
My motor guy told me the prochamber adds torgue. Im not sure how but any torgue is good torgue lol. You will like them good pick. :thumb:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UnknownArmy