How good is it going to sound?

Discussion in '96-04 - 2V Specific' started by dutman98, May 8, 2007.

1. dutman98

dutman98 Active Member

My order should be here from Fast Toys tomorrow. I got Mac ceramic coated Lt's, stainless steel prochamber, and mac dumps!!! :banana: Anybody know How much more power I should see? Hope it sounds good.

2. Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck Legend

its going to give you quite a bit of power, those pro chamber mids give more than a normal H or x does. I had one on my 95Gt back when they first came out and to tell you the truth I didnt care for it :-\ I went from a off road H to it and the pro chamber killed the sound. It was almost stock sounding in my opinion. But on the good side I swear I could feel a S-O-T-P power gain. Any way if your going from all stock to this, you should be happy.

3. voidfinger

voidfinger Well-Known Member

i like my prochamber, like he said it kinda cuts the sound a little, but on WOT it sounds awsome but when your just driving regularly then you won't get a head ache. O0

4. dutman98

dutman98 Active Member

I will just have to put the stuff on and let you guys know. I got it all in today!

5. ripper

ripper Well-Known Member

My motor guy told me the prochamber adds torgue. Im not sure how but any torgue is good torgue lol. You will like them good pick. :thumb: