How many of use let your parent(s) drive your stang? Other peeps?

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Back when musturd was auto it was like a pass around whore that you and all ur buddies throw it in ... **** I used to let buddies gf's take it to the store let girls I'm ****in take it to work etc . Then well we all know what happened when I let my room mates gf drive it .

Heres my old Monte Carlo

my high school toy 355ci sbc with shorty headers true duals air gap manifold mild cam and quadrajet. The sad thing is that lowrider is faster then bolt on sn95's lol damn I miss that car it's been for sale as a roller lately I should buy it back lol like 8 years later

**** yeah man.. Where's Denzel at? Thats such a badass car.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
That's the whole reason I had to have one growing up as a kid is because of training day . When me and my dad saw this thing at the auction my dad's like there's your car ... I then said to myself there's no way I can afford that thing it's going to go for over 5k . My dad said no will get it for 3k sure enough I won the bid at 3k they had to call the owner to get the ok to sell it for so cheap. Dude that car had every receipt in it and documented kms since new . It only had 84k kms when I got it and the new motor had about 8k kms I really scored . When I got it home my dad sent me to the parts store for headers a air gap manifold and few other goodies . He ripped off all the emissions crap and helped me do the headers and we took it for exhaust in the morning . I shortly got the wire wheels for it not long after .... Man I banged so many girls Cus of that car hahaha

Mustang Mark

Reaction score
My fiancé does. I've let my sister drive it (she DDs a 95 gt) and a couple close buddys.

1bad9d5

Reaction score
me, myself and I lol nobody drives my car.... my dad drove it when I bought it cause we split time driving from CA to NY.. since than... nobody has touched it except my tuner for 30 seconds lol... oh well.. its mine

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
My dad actually drove my car home from the dealership and left the E-brake on the entire time. He hasn't driven it since.
My mom has never driven it and never will because she is terrified of driving a car so low.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
my dad drove it back from Arizona for me when I moved to Indiana in 09. I didn't have a choice as I was sick and flown back via air-ambulance or I would have driven it back. Since I put the air ride on it though its been off limits to them. The new paint/body work and supercharger means I might have to grant my friends/family access to it as paranoid as I will probably be...

V8RUMBL

Reaction score
i remember with my old stang i taught both my brothers how to drive stick. my older brother had the mentality of flooring it then letting out the clutch so it didnt stall. i remember laughing so hard my face hurt. i could smell the clutch after about one block and he refused to practice in a parking lot. had to do it on the street. my younger brother insisted on a parking lot. i remember going around the church lot jerking back and forth a few times. after a couple laps he was confident enough to drive us home. he was a pro in about in hour. the memories are totally worth letting other people drive. you all should try it.

ProKiller

Reaction score
i let my dad drive it when necessary. my father in-law moves it in and out of the garage when he needs the space. i've let my wife drive it a couple times. my mom used to drive my old red 94 but not this one. my dad keeps insisting on taking it down the 1/4 mile but i doubt i'll let that happen.

first time i let my wife drive it though i told her she had to learn how to do a burnout otherwise she won't understand the kind of power the car has. her civic is manual so driving stick isn't the problem, but apparently the concept of popping the clutch and laying into the throttle wasn't something she was grasping. it was pretty comical. little bit of burnt clutch and some jerking and we were off, me laughing pretty hard. she's more scared of wrecking it then driving it.

chaos254

Reaction score
Wife only, dont see why my parents or friends would ever need to drive it

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

95opal

Reaction score
No one ever...don't care how hot her @ss is..

joekd

Reaction score
Thanks guys, yet another thread to remind me that I am as old as most of your parents

My youngest turns 16 next year and will be looking for a car soon

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
Generally I'm the only one to drive my piece but a few family members have driven it, I used to be a lot more protective of it.

fiveohwblow

Reaction score
I let my old man drive anything I own because hes a boss behind the wheel. That said, I am usually driving his Mustang more than I am driving any of mine. Hell I drive his termi more than he does LOL

sn95 bullitt

Reaction score
Only people that have drove my car is me, one of my brothers, and my buddy Ricardo (only because he let me drive his fox). My brother use too have a set of keys to my car and my mom isn't allowed in my car.

badsheep5.0

Reaction score
My dad will look at me and be like I need to go to the store and I feel like driving a stick and take my car. But I can take he catfish camaro when I fell like it weird thing is since it's a automatic I have not wanted to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
I'll let family, friends, neighbors, whatever drive my Coyote. Who cares. It's just a car. They get a kick out of it and it brings a smile to their face. I've let my friends who are good drivers beat the shit out of it at the track too.

I don't see why people are so concerned with letting people drive a car.

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
You know when I first got it, I didn't want anyone to drive it except myself or my dad.. Than I kinda got over it and let my brother drive it, sister, sisters bf, and anyone who wanted to drive it a little. Obviously not alone besides my dad or brother, wouldn't trust anyone else. Gives me a kick when I just sit in the passenger seat and let someone else have some fun with it.

hondarocks61

Reaction score
I wouldn't let a soul touch it before, and when its done I sure as hell won't let anyone else's ass hit that driver seat. My father being an exception. He knows what he's doing and he won't beat on something that's not his.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online