How many of use let your parent(s) drive your stang? Other peeps?

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
Lol my old man drives mine a lot. Always claims he doesn't "have fun" in it but my ex and I caught him one time leaving work and he was driving worse than me haha. He knows how to handle power tho so I don't have an issue.

Mom hates it. Said it's too low. Lol

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Lol my old man drives mine a lot. Always claims he doesn't "have fun" in it but my ex and I caught him one time leaving work and he was driving worse than me haha. He knows how to handle power tho so I don't have an issue.

Mom hates it. Said it's too low. Lol

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

LMAO. My dads the same, he can handle power and I trust him to drive it without any issues. Would be funny next time your dad drives it check your tread before and after haha.

PikesPeakPony

Reaction score
I let my fiancé drive my stang here and there. She's is from the u.k and a serious Honda nut. I let her rip on my GT a bit and she is completely enthralled by the torque of a V8. and she drove a turbo EF hatch pushing over 350hp. Her brother bought an 04 cobra as well. A lot of my friends now respect the V8 because My car was the first one they ever drove. a few are looking into trading their Hondas for mustangs too. No lie true story brah.

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
My parents each are used to driving 4cyl 4 door Eco cars. Let both of them drive it on separate occasions... Cracked me up, I don't think either of them drove a vehicle with any torque since the good old days. My dad was like a 16 year old revving it with the clutch in... I was laughing at every stop sign/ light. Mines not worth being protective over, if I get to see them enjoying my vehicle then I'm thrilled

joekd

Reaction score
Just remember you have a son that goes to the same high school as me. :rolleyes::tongue3:

Yeah yeah and a daughter who is a "legal" adult too, kick a guy when he is down why don't you?

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
Mine sits in the garage. Doesn't need to be driven. Unless we have an occasional crisis where all three of his cars are broken. It's happened before. However I'm super paranoid about it and he can be rough on cars. After I spent two grand on rims and tires that are literally still brand new with only 500 miles on them, I tend to not let any one drive it.

Mr.Eman

Reaction score
My Dad drove mine once and he got a ticket. He says he'll never drive it again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online