How many of use let your parent(s) drive your stang? Other peeps?

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
When I had mine about 4 months after I got it, still all stock.. Let my mom drive it to come pick me up from school at the time since I only had a permit.. Obviously she had fun since she wouldn't tell me what she did with it haha.. I don't mind, think its cool that she would enjoy that.. My dad on the other hand roasted my tires for a good 100 feet with me in the car.. Fast forward to about 4 months ago and he drove mine to work (full exhaust and everything).. Needless to say he loved the exhaust and got a kick outta driving it.. Than told me to replace the shocks and struts and the rear end feels sketchy lol.. I just told my mom she's gotta drive mine again, especially with the longtubes and other shit on there.. Idk thought this was a cool topic to start.. On the other hand I have let my sister drive mine with me in the car, my good friends sister (fawking lead foot lol) and my brother a lotta times. I don't have a problem with people driving my car, but certain people I'd rather not give the keys too.

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Dads drives it sometimes. Once in awhile I need to switch vehicles, he doesn't seem to mind. I think he's driven it to a wedding and home from tuning.
My mom can drive standard (been a very long time), but she never has.

Other people, no. I think my dad is the only one to drive my car. The closest my friends have gotten to drive it is in and out of a shop for wheel balancing. Girlfriend always give a me a hard time that she doesn't get to drive it, but she's joking. I don't think she ever would even though she's really good at standard.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
My woman
My Sister
Mi Padre
And a few really good friends

Lately nobody because its running a bit off, and I don't want anyone to die ;p

My parents took it out after the front suspension was done "son, wtf, all your teeth are gonna rattle out"

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
My dad's driven my old black one and my fox , but never musturd , he's driven my cummins more since I got it then any of my previous cars , actually maybe not my first car , he loved my 80 Monte Carlo lowrider lol . As for now he can drive it when I get back from the dyno shop but I don't think he's really into it , he wants me to build him his own car

krazyrabbit

Reaction score
My folks are too old - my Dad freaks out driving his Fusion 5 miles to the Kroger and Mom backed up her van into a parking pole. My Mustang - nope.

TanTop94

Reaction score
When I bought my car, I couldn't drive standard lol so my dad was actually the first person to drive my car when it was in me possession. Then he drove it when I got it back from inspection and what not, he launched it and gave me a big ol grin lol. Mom has not driven it. Only one of my brother's have and he has driven it twice for a very minimal time. I think my girlfriend has actually driven it the most other than me ofcourse, only because I thought her how to drive standard with it, she was better than me on my first try so that's why I kept letting her have a go at it. She drives a 5speed now as a daily so its nice to know I helped her with that.

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
My dad's driven my old black one and my fox , but never musturd , he's driven my cummins more since I got it then any of my previous cars , actually maybe not my first car , he loved my 80 Monte Carlo lowrider lol . As for now he can drive it when I get back from the dyno shop but I don't think he's really into it , he wants me to build him his own car

pretty sick.. got pics of that monte carlo? I'm a huge fan of them.

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
When I bought my car, I couldn't drive standard lol so my dad was actually the first person to drive my car when it was in me possession. Then he drove it when I got it back from inspection and what not, he launched it and gave me a big ol grin lol. Mom has not driven it. Only one of my brother's have and he has driven it twice for a very minimal time. I think my girlfriend has actually driven it the most other than me ofcourse, only because I thought her how to drive standard with it, she was better than me on my first try so that's why I kept letting her have a go at it. She drives a 5speed now as a daily so its nice to know I helped her with that.

nice dude. thats pretty cool that your girl drives stick too, and drives the stang :thumbsup: i can't wait to learn how to drive stick lol.. closest i got was putting this little fiat 500 abarth into first, letting go of the clutch and rolling up the block and shifted to 2nd and stalled because the clutch and brake thing was so weird at the time lol

V8RUMBL

Reaction score
the mustang is my womans so shes the one doing the driving. it isnt too often we take the lightning out which is "my" vehicle. when we do though, about 50% of the time ive been drinking so shes driving then too.

TanTop94

Reaction score
I cant drive mine right now so my mom drives it that poor car :(

Haha nice learners permit bro...oh wait:lol2:

nice dude. thats pretty cool that your girl drives stick too, and drives the stang :thumbsup: i can't wait to learn how to drive stick lol.. closest i got was putting this little fiat 500 abarth into first, letting go of the clutch and rolling up the block and shifted to 2nd and stalled because the clutch and brake thing was so weird at the time lol

Yeah everything it is weird then it just turns into a muscle memory thing, just dont burn up a clutch!:grin:

slow90coupe

Reaction score
Nobody has driven my car since I got it but me. I let my old girl try to drive it, but when she got in she asked which pedal was the clutch... needless to say I didn't let her try.

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I used to let the ladies drive my old green sixer, but only if they were putting out afterwards.

265074_645512491202_2386242_n.jpg

Now with the cobras? **** that! Nookie ain't worth having some female **** up my ride.

daltonduree

Reaction score
i let my dad drive it if he asks but not anymore as he just *****es about it being loud. the suspension making noise and the rough ride. my mom is hopeless when it comes to a manual. and my brother once drove the 68 i build without me knowing when he was with my dad... he let it out in first. it scared him. he took it out of gear and got out... haha. but not even my friends drive my car.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Back when musturd was auto it was like a pass around whore that you and all ur buddies throw it in ... **** I used to let buddies gf's take it to the store let girls I'm ****in take it to work etc . Then well we all know what happened when I let my room mates gf drive it .

Heres my old Monte Carlo

my high school toy 355ci sbc with shorty headers true duals air gap manifold mild cam and quadrajet. The sad thing is that lowrider is faster then bolt on sn95's lol damn I miss that car it's been for sale as a roller lately I should buy it back lol like 8 years later

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010