HOW MANY YOU GUYS OWN BLACK ON BLACK MUSTANGS. POST PICS

ARdoller

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
kingcato said:
1STOF3 said:
I wish mine was black!!  I'd have everything on it blacked out!  There's nothing that looks better than black!!!

can't beat this look
sure you can. with a set of tail pipes.

Goindeafonmtx

Reaction score
100_0614.jpg

100_0610.jpg

100_0618.jpg

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
goindeaf that's freakin tight, what's the front suspension made up of? Are your rear fenders rolled? I want that...

Goindeafonmtx

Reaction score
OnyxCobra said:
goindeaf that's freakin tight, what's the front suspension made up of? Are your rear fenders rolled? I want that...
MM coilovers in the front and the rear. I basically just slammed the car just to see how it would look and ride. I was 1 for 2 because it rode terribly and I scraped on everything. Just driving down the road the car would scrape random dips in the road and people would tell me at stop lights, "YOU HAVE SPARKS COMING FROM UNDERNEATH YOUR CAR!" haha. So I took some pics and raised it up a little. To be honest, I could of gone lower in the front, but the problem was that I couldn't get out of the garage/driveway! haha.

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
Goindeafonmtx said:
OnyxCobra said:
MM coilovers in the front and the rear. I basically just slammed the car just to see how it would look and ride. I was 1 for 2 because it rode terribly and I scraped on everything. Just driving down the road the car would scrape random dips in the road and people would tell me at stop lights, "YOU HAVE SPARKS COMING FROM UNDERNEATH YOUR CAR!" haha. So I took some pics and raised it up a little. To be honest, I could of gone lower in the front, but the problem was that I couldn't get out of the garage/driveway! haha.

Gotcha, hopefully I can get a similar look by removing my isos, don't want to go quite that low but close would be nice.

and thanks Allen :thumbsup:

BLCKSTNG96

Reaction score
black on black when i bought it and for many years but recently about 2-3yrs ago i threw a splash of silver at it haha.
front bumper is a cervinis stalker and its for sale by the way $325
black.jpg

sick.jpg

mycaron80.jpg

duff daddy

Legend
Reaction score
LOVE THAT HOOD ON THAT CAR!!!!! just looks right, chin spoiler, 281, and the r hood

BlackCobra50

Reaction score
BLCKSTNG96 said:
black on black when i bought it and for many years but recently about 2-3yrs ago i threw a splash of silver at it haha.
front bumper is a cervinis stalker and its for sale by the way $325
black.jpg

sick.jpg

mycaron80.jpg

Why are u selling the stalker front bumper? It looks good on your car. What are you looking to get instead of it?

50HorsePlay

Reaction score
Here is the 95 SVT. Nothing really dont to it yet. Just bought it in October and and winter comes quick in Wisconsin!!!!! Had to go in storage right away. I did remove those god ugly taillights though..... :headbang: N/M the date on the pics, I never could get it changed!!!! :BangHead:
100_0499.jpg

100_0500.jpg

100_0503.jpg

100_0504.jpg

100_0521.jpg

100_0527.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vallybell