how much horsepower with these mods?19 or 24 injectors?

Connectorhector

Reaction score
so....staring at all theses boxes on my first rebuild. Im finally home from out of town for christmas holidays...maybe i can tell you what i have going on and then im hoping to get answers on a couple questions. i took apart my 95 gt, dipped and decked the block and bored it .030. i have all new bearings and everything has been balanced, clearanced, polished, even put larger bolts on the stock rods. New Keith Black 115 hypereutectic pistons, New Magnum 224duration 560lift 112lobespread camshaft. New 190cc ProComp aluminum cylinder heads with 62cc chambers 202/160 valves, and a Proffessional Products Typhoon intake. Also hav BBK CAI and 75mm throttlebody. MSD coil and cap, and A/C delete smog delete. Also MAC shorty headers Bassani off road x pipe, 410 gears, and centreforce clutch. wow that was a mouthfull. lol. so i guess im wondering a couple things.... A-should i go to 24lbs injectors and MAF or stick with the stock 19lbs?(i need new injectors either way so 19 or 24 ) i just dont wanna go for my tune and not have enough. B-any ballpark idea how much horsepower i have with these mods? maybe that will help in determining injector size? :pC-what about underdrive pulleys? are they worth getting?

96TANGERINEGT

Reaction score
I'd prolly go 24's 19 can't handle anything really over 300 HP so my as well put them in now

Steve-Oh

Legend
Reaction score
I would say go for the 24lb injectors. I don't think you need anything more then that for non-supercharged applications with your stated mods (correct me if I'm wrong anyone). I would say at least 1,100rwhp
thumbsup.gif
, I like to think optimistically (*sarcasm smiley*). There seem to be mixed feelings about under drive pullies, but me personally I vote no.

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
might as well do the 24s at this point since you need injectors and are getting tuned. I'd also pass on the UDPs.

vermilion

Legend
Reaction score
Gasket match the typhoon. the 3 ive seen have been sloppy casting around the runner ports and core shift.

Didnt procomp have a rep of leaky valve seats and casting flaws?

Sent by smoke signals

OP
OP
C

Connectorhector

Reaction score
I dunno but these ones I got we're built by my guy at my machine shop. I trust him and he's always done good work for me. Just a cheap rebuild on this one it was leaky and needed a good overhaul just thought I'd bore it out clean it up get some new parts and get her back on the road by spring. Any ballpark ideas on HP with these mods I have

ProKiller

Reaction score
a. 24s
b. little under 300 rwhp
c. not worth it IMO

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online