How much would you buy my car for?

Austinx56

Reaction score
Ive been getting a lot of people asking if my car is for sale, mostly on fb, I for one would only sell it, if I had my hands on a 99-04 saleen. But what do you guys think it could go for, in reality its a 94 5.0 with a rebuild trans in 08, 90k miles, pulleys, CAI, well kept. A dealership would give me $5 but what would a private seller give????

lutter94

Reaction score
I never knew how dark your windows are! lol. I think I agree with most in saying yours is one of the cleanest/sharpest cars on the site. But one thing I think could bring the value up is de-personalizing the interior, and maybe lighter tint. If the interior was straight up white/black, without the red accents, I'd fly down to buy it myself! :)

But you asked for an evaluation, and I would have to say 6-7k. This could be a poll ;)

OP
OP
Austinx56

Austinx56

Reaction score
I never knew how dark your windows are! lol. I think I agree with most in saying yours is one of the cleanest/sharpest cars on the site. But one thing I think could bring the value up is de-personalizing the interior, and maybe lighter tint. If the interior was straight up white/black, without the red accents, I'd fly down to buy it myself! :)

But you asked for an evaluation, and I would have to say 6-7k. This could be a poll ;)

thanks bro, im looking at removing the red accents, it was cool when i was 18, but not so much at 25 lol

OP
OP
Austinx56

Austinx56

Reaction score
means a lot to hear that my car is one of the sharpest on the site when just a few years back it was this

started from the bottom lol

Reaction score
i would leave the side door handle cup things red, i like that, very saleen style. ive thought about painting mine blue before but then i found out carbon driven sells them in cf so i was like...ohh...nevah mind...

OP
OP
Austinx56

Austinx56

Reaction score
i would leave the side door handle cup things red, i like that, very saleen style. ive thought about painting mine blue before but then i found out carbon driven sells them in cf so i was like...ohh...nevah mind...
i just googled them, looks like good stuff, but dayum CF is pricey

Nighttrain

Reaction score
You still gotta remember, its still just a 94 gt vert. The vert might help if you live in fl, or cali, but around here......no thanks. You can put as much, excuse the language, crap on a car as you want but in the end its still a 94 gt. IMO im gonna yank off most of what you put on anyway and make it my own so.... unless you went full racecar, thats a different market....but good luck. With those miles and it is a sharp car? $4k tops

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online