How to install a Maximum Motorsports Front K Member

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
@evilcw311 Do it! Do it! That way every time he mentions MM and we drink; you can mention your brand and we do a line or take a puff! LOL

(edit: I do not participate nor condone the use of drugs and alcohol.)

If my car had a k in it I would. Lol

I’ll be ordering my new Team Z complete Auto-X kit soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
cobraracer46

cobraracer46

Reaction score
If my car had a k in it I would. Lol

I’ll be ordering my new Team Z complete Auto-X kit soon.

We can have a battle over lap times. Fastest lap time wil win but I’ll be honest by saying that it won’t be much of a battle and I will win because the Maximum Motorsports k member in my Mustang Cobra is significantly stiffer and stronger than the team z auto cross k member you will putting in your car. Fact.

Plus, the Maximum Motorsports k member incorporates geometry improvements while the Team Z k member uses stock Mustang geometry.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
We can have a battle over lap times. Fastest lap time wil win but I’ll be honest by saying that it won’t be much of a battle and I will win because the Maximum Motorsports k member in my Mustang Cobra is significantly stiffer and stronger than the team z auto cross k member you will putting in your car. Fact.

Plus, the Maximum Motorsports k member incorporates geometry improvements while the Team Z k member uses stock Mustang geometry.

Are you that incompetent? First of all, you’ve no proven research that shows the mm k is any better as there is no side by side testing that’s been done with the two mentioned.

Second of all, you don’t know what kind of power my car will be making once it’s complete as to know how fast it will be once it’s fully built.

Third, you don’t even have anything shown to prove to anyone here your actually building a car. You just ramble on about products you get a hard on for.

But last but not least, when I did decide to finally spend some time on my beast and put it back together your more than welcome to bring whatever it is you think you own and run against me. We have a nice track down by the corvette factory/museum that can be rented for the day.

Keep your distance though. I have a short threshold for putting up with bullshit.

OP
OP
cobraracer46

cobraracer46

Reaction score
Are you that incompetent? First of all, you’ve no proven research that shows the mm k is any better as there is no side by side testing that’s been done with the two mentioned.

Second of all, you don’t know what kind of power my car will be making once it’s complete as to know how fast it will be once it’s fully built

The Proof the Maximum Motorsports makes a better road race k member than Team z is right in this thread. Further proof that the Maximum Motorsports K member is vastly superior to the team z auto x part is the fact that Maximum Motorsports has won American Iron championships and set road course lap records.

How many road course lap records and American Iron championships has Team Z won? Zero.

By the way , having a ton of power on a road course track won’t matter if the suspension is shit and thus the car can’t hadle well.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
The Proof the Maximum Motorsports makes a better road race k member than Team z is right in this thread. Further proof that the Maximum Motorsports K member is vastly superior to the team z auto x part is the fact that Maximum Motorsports has won American Iron championships and set road course lap records.

How many road course lap records and American Iron championships has Team Z won? Zero.

By the way , having a ton of power on a road course track won’t matter if the suspension is shit and thus the car can’t hadle well.

Team z doesn’t blow people’s threads up with useless banter. There’s plenty of products on championship cars that nobody every really hears about because most people don’t sit around looking for one singular instance to gloat about.

And by the way, having anything under your car won’t matter if the driver is shit and can’t drive.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I doubt he owns a car. He’s a tool sitting behind a keyboard getting his brownie points for mentioning people’s products.

OP
OP
cobraracer46

cobraracer46

Reaction score
and that is 6 more drinks.....

Seriously post some pics of you working on your car.
The first post on this thread has photos of me swapping the factory K Member for the Maximum Motorsports K member.

OP
OP
cobraracer46

cobraracer46

Reaction score
getting his brownie points for mentioning people’s products.

Products I use on my car and after I’m done driving it: Maximum Motorsports, Brembo , Bilstein, Goodyear, McLead, Recaro, Ford Performance, king Cobra Malt liquor and many others. Only the best.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
The first post on this thread has photos of me swapping the factory K Member for the Maximum Motorsports K member.
ya know its funny I can see the M & M logo centered nicely in nearly every photo, but at the most I think I see someones hands at the most. Sure thats you...

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Products I use on my car and after I’m done driving it: Maximum Motorsports, Brembo , Bilstein, Goodyear, McLead, Recaro, Ford Performance, king Cobra Malt liquor and many others. Only the best.

I’ll put my Ridetech coilovers against those bilsteins any day. They build them with Fox parts. And Ridetech has more than enough cars with big win records and championships to support their reputation.

And Ridetech is local so im gonna show a local company with a bigger reputation some love.

Last edited:
OP
OP
cobraracer46

cobraracer46

Reaction score
I’ll put my Ridetech coilovers against those bilsteins any day. They build them with Fox parts. And Ridetech has more than enough cars with big win records and championships to support their reputation.

And Ridetech is local so im gonna show a local company with a bigger reputation some love.

Bilstien is a leader in shock technology and has multiple championships wins in the most prestigious racing events in the world such as formula one and the 24 hours of Lemans

https://www.bilstein.com/sg/en/blog/siegreich-durch-die-24h-von-le-mans/
IMG-20170616-WA0012.jpg

Ride tech does not even come close. Furthermore, Bilstein is a tier one automotive supplier for some highest performance vehicle manufacturers.

Bilstein is standard on the fastest mustang ever built, the 2020GT 500.

Once again , ridetech cant compare to Bilstein.

One big flaw with the ride tech coil overs for 94-04 mustangs is that the ride tech upper strut mounts/ camber plates are made from aluminum.

Maximum Motorsports uses steel that is much stronger than ridetech’s aluminum construction.

Once again Bilstein and Maximum Motorsports for the win.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Are you that dense and stupid? Evidently you don’t know much about Ridetech’s history with and involvement with many championship cars. And Fox has been building top quality championship shocks and struts for decades.

Take the mm junk out of your mouth, it’s obviously blinding you and you can’t see the laptop screen anymore.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
And you do know they make vehicles out of aluminum instead of steel now don’t you? And let’s not forget aerospace engineering uses aluminum far more than steel.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online