Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
[video=youtube;wBUhngl3sNc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBUhngl3sNc[/video]

Same goes for front and rear

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Haha! Right on [MENTION=11896]ttocs[/MENTION] - I should be getting them out ASAP. Got a little too tied up today :(

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Haha! Right on ttocs - I should be getting them out ASAP. Got a little too tied up today :(

No rush, take your time. My stomach decided that it was time for it to get some attention. Why not on a holiday weekend, the er's are always great then! So back in the hospital damnit I am pissed I broke my 4 month record of not being here...

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
no doubt... I am starting to think that I might have one little thing figured out which is what ended up making it 4 monhts since my last one but there is still something about it that when it wants to, its gonna.. Anyway sorry to dump my health crap on his educational post lets just carry one sorry again.

The vid I saw showed some kind of bearing they used to reduce friction while doing it but I was wondering where I would get one. Thanks again for sharing this, should be a sticky.

hotmustang95

Reaction score
The vid I saw showed some kind of bearing they used to reduce friction while doing it but I was wondering where I would get one. Thanks again for sharing this, should be a sticky.

It's called a thrust bearing flat washer. I used one when I did mine. Use grease. It works great. Under $10 everywhere.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online