How to put on a Bra?

SonicStang

Reaction score
Ok I perfected to open bras :boink: but I don't know how to put one on my car.
I plan a road trip and don't want to mess up my new Cobra bumper. Any advice? I know that ALITL8 has one installed.
Basically the problem is that it won't stay on the bumper edges. Somehow it seems to be too short?! :-\

G

GREG@SN95

SonicStang said:
I plan a road trip and don't want to mess up my new Cobra bumper. Any advice? I know that ALITL8 has one installed.
Basically the problem is that it won't stay on the bumper edges. Somehow it seems to be too short?! :-\

hm...

your car has tits?

joshs95

Reaction score
My car came with one on it but i took it off , should just hock in the side of the fender well and you just have to adjust i to cover all the way.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
tighten the clasp to the 3rd row,
grab each breast and pull it up in the cup - tucking the bra down to the bottom for the ultimate clevage effect.

stand back and admire from different angles.
adjust and check your position by hand as many times as you like. :bunny3:

sorry, couldn't resist :D

ALITL8

Reaction score
if its a new bra it might fit VERY tight!!! ours got destroyed when my daughter drove through the garage and to be honest i dont like the way they make them now. they do however serve their purpose!! what kind of bra did you buy?

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
GREG@SN95 said:
SonicStang said:

hm...

your car has tits?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:.............. :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online