How To Remove Dirt, Grease, and Stains Featuring NONSENSE from Chemical Guys

ChemicalGuys

Reaction score
Removing dirt and stains from a vehicle is one of the most challenging tasks anyone can face when it comes to detailing. Modern vehicle are constructed using many different materials that range from extremely sensitive suede leather, to rough and tough exterior plastics. Many vehicles are also equipped with textured dashboards that need extra care to remove dirt and oils as to not stain and damage the sensitive and delicate material. Choosing the correct cleaning product for each specific material can be a daunting task that can easily frustrate any detailer. We dreamed up a product that would make cleaning any surface quick and easy, while still being safe for sensitive materials. After countless hours of research and development, we finally discovered the answer.

Introducing NONSENSE, the revolutionary super cleaner designed to remove dirt and stains from any surface. Engineered utilizing Transparent Cleaning Technology, NONSENSE offers the highest level of cleaning strength without the strong odor or colors found in other cleaners. Don’t be fooled into thinking NONSENSE is a ‘light cleaning’ product. NONSENSE really packs a punch! Engine bays, dirty wheels, undercarriage and filthy carpets don’t stand a chance against the transparent cleaning power of NONSENSE. Created using a unique all natural citrus extract, NONSENSE is pH balanced for the safest user experience possible. NONSENSE is a professional strength product, so we recommend the product be diluted 10:1 to produce a perfectly great clean surface while also being extra sensitive and gentle to the vehicle.

DSC_2345Small.jpg

This week at our Smart Detailing University Training Facility we had a customer bring down his BMW M3 for us to check out. Since our customer is a lawyer located in Beverly Hills, he is always going out to lunch with friends and clients to discuss business. The owner had informed us he usually has a number of people sitting in the car that touch and feel the interior leaving greasy finger prints and body oil everywhere. We decided this would be a great chance to test out the amazing cleaning power of NONSENSE to refresh the sleek and modern BMW interior.
To begin, we gave the interior a complete wipe down with NONSENSE to remove any finger prints and body oils left on the dash, door panels, and center console. An Eco-Green Microfiber Towel and a bottle of NONSENSE were the only tools needed. Before starting, we diluted NONSENSE 10:1 with distilled water. Just a few light sprays to the towel provided the perfect amount of product handle the job. NONSENSE easily removed all the excess dirt, oils, and old dressing from the door panels leaving an original clean matte look that many owners desire. NONSENSE even removed the dirt and shoe markings found on the bottom portion of the door panel.

DSC_2369Small.jpg

DSC_2399Small.jpg

DSC_2407Small.jpg

Next we moved over to the dash and center console area. This spot also is a problem area for dirt and body oils because the drivers hands are always touching the shifter and the center console to access the radio and navigation buttons. Just a few quick sprays of NONSENSE on a towel are needed to remove the dirt, dust, and body oils from the dash.

DSC_2441Small.jpg

DSC_2463Small.jpg

While wiping down the interior, I noticed the carpet floor mats had a few light shoe marks from stepping in and out of the vehicle. There were no major stains so instead of dragging out the carpet extractor we decided to give the mat a light wipe down with NONSENSE. After brushing off all the dirt and debris from the carpet, a few sprays of NONSENSE on a microfiber towel made the floor mat look crisp and fresh looking once again. I was even able to brighten up the ‘M3’ stitching from being dark and dirty to bright and white. Since NONSENSE has no color, there was no worry about staining to the delicate stitching.

DSC_2483Small.jpg

DSC_2503Small.jpg

DSC_2537Small.jpg

Once the interior was complete, I wanted to give the professional strength of NONSENSE a test. I couldn’t help to notice the tires were covered in brake dust and dirt so I decided to give the tires a wipe down. I was shocked by how much dirt and grease came off the tire. After just a few wipes, the tires were clean and dry to the touch with a beautiful matte look.

DSC_2543Small.jpg

DSC_2557Small.jpg

To finally finish this test, we really wanted to use NONSENSE on a very sensitive material. Since NONSENSE utilizes Transparent Cleaning Technology, no scent or color is left behind on any surface. These features make NONSENSE ideal for the task at hand. There just happens to be a stunning Lotus Elise equipped with a pair of custom Technocraft Kevlar race seats with special Alcantara inserts. Since the owner really enjoys taking the car on twisty country back roads, he gets a lot of dust and debris on the sensitive Alcantara material. To remove and dirt, oil, and dust from seats we used a light spray of NONSENSE on a microfiber towel to gently wipe and clean up the soft Alcantara.

DSC_2675Small.jpg

DSC_2679Small.jpg

NONSENSE has endless uses to remove dirt, stains, and contamination from any area of a vehicle. Detailers and enthusiast can feel safe knowing there is now a zero color, zero scent super cleaner with professional strength that won’t harm or damage the sensitive material equipped on modern vehicles. No matter what the task, nothing will stand in your way with NONSENSE. Join the odorless and colorless revolution with NONSENSE, the ultimate colorless and odor free super cleaner.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
great info, thanks for posting CG!

I want to get some of this stuff.

Woody6799

Reaction score
Id like to see it demo'd on someones 100k daily driver honda civic interior and engine bay... that M3 is already pretty clean...

OP
OP
C

ChemicalGuys

Reaction score
Glad you guys like our Detailing video collection. We hope to help everyone get some good information on how to keep all the cars and trucks ion the world looking great. If you guys have our products and love them, feel free to make us a video!!

NONSENSE is currently on WACKY SALE on our website. Handle all your interior and exterior cleaning needs with NONSENSE. Say goodbye to dirt, stains, and harsh smells forever.

http://www.chemicalguys.com/NONSENsE_All_Surface_Super_Cleaner_Colorless_Od_p/spi_993_16.htm

lilj4u2njoy

Reaction score
So this drug would be safe to use on some tan suede 03 cobra seats without making them darker?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

lilj4u2njoy

Reaction score
So this drug would be safe to use on some tan suede 03 cobra seats without making them darker?

Lol wow auto correct is awesome, I thought I put stuff, and it came out drug...

JRad405

Reaction score
My door handle thing on the interior is pretty sticky. Will this stuff take it off? I've tried windex and this Ice interior cleaner thing.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I agree that we need to see it working on some crappy cars. Won't take much to clean up a mint looking Beamer. Some stuff we already know is impossible to reverse, but if it can make it look not as bad, we would all be interested :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online