Humvee In Iraq

S

scarface

I wonder what was the rush...they almost hit that kid...lol

98armygt

Reaction score
naw i wouldnt say abusing their power. more like making sure they dont get ambushed with traffic. i would have done the same thing.

ju015dd

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
98armygt said:
naw i wouldnt say abusing their power. more like making sure they dont get ambushed with traffic. i would have done the same thing.

exatcly!! man that shit just brought back some crazy ass memories. imagine you are on a mounted patrol with two humvees, 8-10 guys. you are on a mission, not sight seeing. if you get bogged down then you are a easier target by far. i remember we would hit shit, bump other cars, ect. one good way to het into a gate is to give it a little nudge.

Suspect

Reaction score
:eek: wow thats nuts.

looked like a few got some broken taillights.

Downshift

Reaction score
Damn lol. I was like no way is he gonna ram that big ass bus and sure enough lol.

1BadSnakeBite

Reaction score
The Iraqi people have been briefed on what to do if they see a military vehicle approaching them from the rear or front. Move the Hell out of the way in a big hurry or get bumped. If they get bogged down in traffic, like the above post said they are an easier target. You also do not know if a car is a rolling bomb or not as well. If you are stopped one could easily come up beside you or more and blow you up. For the most part, we are not liked there and the muslim culture there and some other middle eastern countries is none like no other. For the most part, anything that happens on a daily basis is the will of Allah and that is how they believe. Most do not put thier kids in seat belts in the cars etc. I seen some terrible accidents in Kuwait living there for a year because its Allah's will.

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
id be gtfo of the way too if i saw a bigass hummer coming up on me. i wouldn't want to stop for anyone either... they dont move then i would make em move..

Shawnsvtcobra

Reaction score
Bump drafting in Iraq, cant blame them guys you dont want to stop, and get boggd down, thats not good. then they can set up on ya.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online