I am going to the dark side :|

rgs

Reaction score
you got a cobra man... the sn95 4.6 cobras are quite a bit faster than the sn95 5.0 ones...

Stopsign32v

Reaction score
OnyxCobra said:
the 5.0 was rated the same if my memory serves... I like it because it fools people.

How would you fool someone? You just said they both had the same power so again, how would you be fooling them? Do you want them to think you have a newer car? ???

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
Stopsign32v said:
OnyxCobra said:
the 5.0 was rated the same if my memory serves... I like it because it fools people.

How would you fool someone? You just said they both had the same power so again, how would you be fooling them? Do you want them to think you have a newer car? ???
Because people that know dont expect to see a 5.0 in the car, it's just something to set normal 5.0s apart. Imo 3 vertical tail lights are a distinct Mustang thing.

rgs said:
you got a cobra man... the sn95 4.6 cobras are quite a bit faster than the sn95 5.0 ones...
I wouldnt say quite a bit faster, but they are a lil faster. it's very easy to change though... I was talking about GT 5.0s being rated 215hp just like the 4.6 GTs.

OP
OP
T

Tony Montana

Reaction score
In the end its all personal preference, I am also biased cause both my cobras had these lights.

I like em so thats all that matters.

Green 94 331

Reaction score
OnyxCobra said:
Because people that know dont expect to see a 5.0 in the car, it's just something to set normal 5.0s apart. Imo 3 vertical tail lights are a distinct Mustang thing.
even if i put those tails on the car, there is no mistaking what is under the hood. a pushrod motor with a cam and full o/r exhaust could never be mistaken for a 4.6. as far as im concerned its all about preference rather than trickery. i love the horizontal tails because with the 315's out back and the sportlines the horizontal tails add to the wide and low slung look of the car. like i said, in the end its all about personal preference.

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
Green 94 331 said:
OnyxCobra said:
even if i put those tails on the car, there is no mistaking what is under the hood. a pushrod motor with a cam and full o/r exhaust could never be mistaken for a 4.6. as far as im concerned its all about preference rather than trickery. i love the horizontal tails because with the 315's out back and the sportlines the horizontal tails add to the wide and low slung look of the car. like i said, in the end its all about personal preference.
Exactly

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
EEEWWWWWW!!!!! :puke: :puke: :puke: 96-98 tails are the ugliest mustang tail lights ever!!!!

OP
OP
T

Tony Montana

Reaction score
tRaV_19 said:
EEEWWWWWW!!!!! :puke: :puke: :puke: 96-98 tails are the ugliest mustang tail lights ever!!!!

Are you kidding me, id have to go with the 87-93 Cheesgraters on GT's. LX tails for the win on fox bodies.

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
:nonono: :nonono: :nonono: my gt already had lx tails put in it... i want the gt tails back but its not on my list since they are to expensive but if i found some cheap i would def put them back to original .

Maniak87

Reaction score
95convgt said:
I just got rid of my 96-98 and just got some 94-95 to put back on. I can't stand to see a 5.0 with 4.6 tails. Why say you have a 4.6 from the back. Be proud you have a 5.0. :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :banana: O0 :drunk:

i completely agree ;D

White_5.0_GT

Reaction score
ya man, idk, i think the horizontal tails look better than the verts, thats just me though...

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
well whatever tails you like i would go with... i just think you need to shorten up your tail pipes...they look like wheelie bars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online